Sorry guys! Stopped watching for a while, but I'm baaaack at it! Here are my thoughts up to the episode Klaus, Season 2 episode 19. As always, all comments are most welcome!
Elena has sure become comfortable around Katherine...
Bonnie and Jeremy have no chemistry. Just because two characters were single doesn't mean they need to get together.
Damon's facial expressions are funny. He's so sarcastic, and definitely over the top dramatic the wide eyes LMAO 😂
Also what year of HS are they supposed to be in? I can't recall anyone mentioning it. But if they were seniors there would be talk of them graduating this year but there's not. So I'm guessing juniors this season? So the characters in HS... they're supposed to be 17? Ok yep I'm *trying to suspend my disbelief*
So many of the characters are adults. It's weird that they're hanging with high schoolers and I'm glad for it to end. Though I am aware this is common thing in vampire shows. I just think the show can expand a lot more on the plot if so many of the characters are not saddled by having to go to HS everyday.
Just finished the companion book for S2 as well. Very useful!
If Elena is the thing he needs to break the curse why didn't Klaus come after her sooner? Or anyone for that matter who wants the curse broken? Me confused.
Loved the ep Klaus. But I love anything period haha. Especially so in this show. Wish we could have more of this!
Poor Jenna. Nobody even thought to care about her. She's been kept in the dark and I can see why she is hurt.
Damon and Stefan having a jealous cat fight over Elena is absurd. Damon is not in love with Elena. Not yet. He's obsessed with her. Infatuated with her because she doesn't want him. Because she looked like K and K doesnt love him anymore so he hopes Elena will but he's def feeling his humanity again and it's interesting to see. But I know they end up together in the end and that will be so interesting to see because at this point she's obviously so in love with S, but has feelings for Damon but not enough to leave S.
Andie 🙁
Nice to have tyler back...but.
Omg I was literally SHOCKED, hand over my mouth and all, when Damon forced Elena to drink his blood. Wow def did not see that coming at all. WOW.
Despite my complaints I am overall still enjoying the show and plan to keep watching!