• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Wales Comic Con

Mr Trick

Scooby
Still have my doubts if this will actually happen. April seems quite soon considering where we are now. Its doable, but wouldn't be surprised if its pushed back or doesn't happen next year. They could do it virtual of course.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
This year's Wales Comic Con is November 20-21 in Telford

James Marsters
Charisma Carpenter
Mercedes Mcnab
Juliet Landau
Summer Glau
Jewel Staite

Last edited:

Mr Trick

Scooby
I hope this goes ahead. I still think theres a chance that we will return to Lockdown later in the year. If we don't I might try to go to this.

TriBel

Scooby
I hope this goes ahead. I still think theres a chance that we will return to Lockdown later in the year. If we don't I might try to go to this.
Better hope you have your Vaccine Passport...or not...depending on which way the reed we call PM is bending. I suspect he'll appease people by deciding you only need it on alternate days in months with an "r" in them and if you're going into a building built after 1879 with at least four windows that face South...and a gazebo on the car park...and you drove there in a Ford Anglia.

Hmm...Telford's still in Shropshire yes? So Wales Comic Con is in England? So we don't have to worry about Plaid Cymru making a unilateral declaration of independence and erecting a couple of castles to protect the border?

Asking for a friend who thinks it's almost impossible to make long-term plans.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Hmm...Telford's still in Shropshire yes? So Wales Comic Con is in England?
Yeah, it was at Wrexham Uni, but it got too big and the nearest big enough venue was Telford, so it got moved, and named the Telford Takeover, rather than moving it to South Wales, where there's already events in Cardiff.

TriBel
TriBel
Thanks...once I step foot out of Chester I'm never quite sure which country I'm in. Shame they couldn't find somewhere else in Wales.
Top Bottom