• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Which Character in Buffy/Angel are you? Quiz!

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
I got Spike - despite misreading the first question; despite guessing the Harry Potter one (never read the books/seen the film) and despite lying about the type of music I enjoy.
I had to pause while doing the quiz so I could go take my very first Potter sorting quiz :D

Edit: @Name the Stars apparently I'm Hufflepuff, but I doubt that's super accurate when it was just a random quiz. IDK. :)

Name the Stars
Name the Stars
Oooh what house are you?

CHK DeWilSon

A BAngel fan. Always.
Decide to the quiz although I wasn't too sure who I'd get?!..

And it was to my utter delight that I got My Main Man, The gorgeous one, He who shall be Miss B Summers soul mate for eternity 😋😜
Yes the One and Only cursed soulled vampire, Angel 😘

Also a Hufflepuff here as well 😊

Name the Stars

You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling.
Black Thorn
I made my girlfriend take the quiz and she got:

View attachment 13359

I'm dating a Tara! 😁

But I got Faith. So Faith and Tara.....that's wierd. I feel like they would just be good friends lol
I think Faith and Tara could find love in some odd parallel universe. Maybe this is that universe. I would make my girlfriend take it, but she's still on season 2 lol.

Echo126
Echo126
You're right. I can definitely see that as AU. 😊

Twinkie

Townie
I shouldn't be surprised but I got Faith I mean Season 3 is my favourite and so is the Mayor and I chose Gryffindor for a change but I really did not expect her. No complaints from me I am happy with what I got.

Top Bottom