• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

White Avenger

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I keep seeing his name and think 'oh it was all a mistake' then I realize it's not from a post.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Yeah I've done that too.
Professor Walsh
Professor Walsh
Yes, me too. It feels absurd that he has ceased to be.

Stake fodder

Soulless
I am sorry to hear this. I only joined the board recently and have just begun to get to know the regular contributors, but I already recognized his name and enjoyed reading his insights. My thoughts are with his family and board members who were his friends.

M

M

Wow, his last post was Christmas Eve. I recognized the name, but couldn't place his posting style with his username. It's still a little sad to think he was just actively posting not too long ago. My condolences to his family.

Agent Z

Townie
My condolences. I don't have much of a presence on this board but it's always sad to hear of someone's passing.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Wow, this is so sad to hear. He was a staple of the boards when I first joined. Always great to hear his thoughts and perspectives, especially from someone who isn't the typical demographic for a show called Buffy, the Vampire Slayer. I had some great conversations with him and his presence will be missed. RIP White Avenger

Kean

Professional Bangel
Sineya
What an incredibly sad reason to find myself posting on BB again. I want to thank @Buffy Summers for letting me know about WB's passing.

I hadn't spoken to WB in a long time but I look back fondly on what was surely thousands of posts exchanged between us. We always tried to embue our discussions with humour as much as a convincing argument. I'm not sure we pulled off either very well!

His absence will undoubtedly be felt here on the boards but nowhere as much as it will be felt by his family and friends.

I want extend my sincere condolences to WB's family who I know he was devoted to and whom he spoke about so often with such warm affection. May your treasured memories of your time together bring you comfort in your grief.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam uasal

Miss K

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
To White Avenger!

cheers.jpg

Angel6

Potential
Sineya
Oh man this is so sad, he’s always driven me crazy and I’ve enjoyed debating with him many a time! As others have said although I’m more intermittent in the board he’s always been around since I joined god knows how long ago. I hope he rests in peace, and gets some sleep, takes his love and buries it in a hole six foot deep!

ItMustBeBunnies

Bugger off, you brolly!
Sineya
Oh wow. Very sorry to hear this.

I read more than post, so never really interacted much with him but he was here when I first joined years ago and was such a staple of these boards. I really enjoyed reading his posts.

My condolences to his family, friends and all those that were close to him here on the boards. 💓

Nix

🤪
Sineya
I'm so sorry to hear this. RIP.
My thoughts are with his family, friends and BB family. Such a sad sad time 💜
You will be missed.

Top Bottom