• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Willow Tara tries to do "art" (if you can call it that)

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Hey! Wanted to do some Drusilla art :)
(I'm sorry it might be a bit pixalated just ignore that, cause I didn't find hd quality pics of the scenes I wanted)
View attachment 13537
Red
View attachment 13538
Purple
View attachment 13539

Let me know if you have some ideas what else I could do ;)
I posted these on my WhedonverseFan instagram account. And OH MY GOD!!!! The real Juliet Landau like it! And commented with "so cool"!!! I just can't! I love her so much!!! I would have never imagined that one of the real actors really notices me 😍💖💗❤💕 This makes me soooo happy and means so much to me! AAAHHHH!!!

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I so happy for you That so Awsome Both that Juliet sawe it & second that she liked it
She quite a lady & you a great artest .

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
Thank you so much! I'm so happy!!!

Name the Stars

You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling.
Black Thorn
I so happy for you That so Awsome Both that Juliet sawe it & second that she liked it
She quite a lady & you a great artest .
Yay!!! Go you!!! I love Juliet! She is just the sweetest! I had a conversation with her once at a convention! I was dressed up as Dru...it was so fun!

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
Thank you. That's soooo amazing!!!!

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Yay!!! Go you!!! I love Juliet! She is just the sweetest! I had a conversation with her once at a convention! I was dressed up as Dru...it was so fun!
That must have been something . You dressedf up as Dru & Dru her self coming up to you
o_O

Name the Stars
Name the Stars
Thanks! I have the look, and I also have a lot of gothic kind of clothes from my modeling days

Willow Tara

Sineya
Link to one of my instagram posts... Because I post most of my new art on there now... Cause I for some reason can't upload them here anymore... Also doing a Whedonverse Challnge (20 days) which really fun! Just wanted to link it here in case you wanna see my new art/edits...
(Only the things tagged with #WhedonverseFanArt are my art there...)
http://instagr.am/p/By5FygNig5l/

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
Willow Tara
Willow Tara
Thank you! And it's so funny with the icons cause I didn't even do it on purpose... Hahah😂😂😂

Willow Tara

Sineya
Look! This is the first banner I ever made I think! (I hope the sizing is right... If not somebody please tell me :))
Willow from OMWF (matching to my current Tara icon lol)

Willow Tara

Sineya
Yeay! I finally have an imgur account, so I don´t have to link to my instagram anymore!!!
(Sorry for the little @whedonversefan in the corner... I made them for instagram)

SPIKE!!! (Dark purple)

XANDER!!! (Yellow) Somebody wanted him with that colour.... How could I have not put the yellow cryon ther? :p

WESLEY!!! (green)

DARK WILLOW!!! (red)

TARA!!! (light blue)

Bangel (blue)

Buffy and Angel (blue)

Last edited:

Willow Tara

Sineya
Dark Willow banner (different versions)

I've turned pro

Bored now

As I said I hope the sizing is right I don't have much expirience in doing banners...😅

You can always request also. If you use them credit and ask me (I'm gonna say yes, I just wanna know if you use them) because I am happy if you like my art enough to use it💖

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Far be it from me to act like a mod, but the banner sizes are 500x150 (I think they also allow 700x200) but you can read more about it under rules/guidelines.

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
Thank you :) How can I see what size my pictures are?

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
@Willow Tara Thank you :) How can I see what size my pictures are?

Uh, I'm not sure, I use an actual photo-editing program. I think you can possible right-click and then pick inspect. It should have all the info there. I guess if you're on your phone that may make it harder.

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
*goes to computer*

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
500x150 for a banner is correct. 700x200 is for total signature (ie including lines of text and icons)
:)

I’m sadly not sure either how to check that if you’re using an app, on the computer I create a template in that size and work with that.

But the Willow banners are gorgeous!

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
Thank you! It says it is 1080x360 :( so way too big :(
Top Bottom