• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Your First.. .. ..

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Yeah I know, I've asked before and I'll ask again but there are so many new folk on the boards now.
So,
Name the group of the first concert you went to,

Name the group who made the first long play record/ CD you bought.

With me it was Hawkwind in Birmingham UK

The first long play vinyl record I bought was WATT by Ten Years After4

Last edited:

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Name the group of the first concert you went to
My first concert was Justin Timberlake's Future/Sex Love Show in 2007 when I was 18.
Name the group who made the first long play record/ CD you bought.
I can't remember the first CD I owned (I didn't buy it, I would have gotten it from my parents) but it was probably either Aaron Carter's first album or Spice Girls. The first one I bought (many years later) I think that was Green Day's Dookie which is still one of my all-time favorite albums.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
My first concert was the Beachboys with a heavy metal group, Screamer, opening for them. There was a delay of about an hour while they tried to wake up the drummer for the Beachboys and sober him up. The second one I went to was iconic - Electric Light Orchestra with Meatloaf opening.

I don't remember the first vinyl I bought but the first CD was "The Best of Moody Blues". I listened to "Your Wildest Dreams", "The Voice" and "I Know She's Out There Somewhere" in endless rotation until Cujo, my Samoyed, decided he liked the CD - as a snack.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
I do like listening to The Moody Blues, a DVD I have is 'Amazing Caves" about the search for extremophiles.

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Name the group of the first concert you went to?
Bucks Fizz (LMFAO - NOT through choice!! My mum was a big fan)
First through choice was a Big Day Out festival in Brighton UK... There I went to see Korn.

Name the group who made the first long play record/ CD you bought?

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Korn, mmmm, Queen of the Damned. Good, good, good.
Top Bottom