• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

30 Days of TV Shows (part 2)

nightshade

Plotting and planning
Staff member
Black Thorn

Continuing on @Puppet 30 Days thread

Day 16 Your guilty pleasure show

Pretty much any cooking/weightloss show, stuff like Kitchen Nightmares, The Biggest Loser etc

Evil Seal

Alright, 10 more minutes of chanting.
Day 15; Favorite female character?
I really love Kara Thrace from Battlestar Galactica (even if I'm only at s03). She is very strong while being very flawed and utterly human. Hesitated between her and a bunch of other great characters like Paula Proctor (CXGF), Veronica Mars, Buffy, etc but my main hesitation would be with Dee Reynolds from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. She is part of the worst gang of people I have ever seen on TV and she completely manages to fit in, be the worst, do appalling stuff, right next to four awful dudes. Truly a show where women and men are equal(ly awful) and I love it <3

Day 16: Your guilty pleasure show
I guess I'd say Grey's Anatomy and its spin-off Station 19, but it's not really a guilty pleasure, it's my weekly dose of consistent over-the-top melodrama.

HoppyHippy
HoppyHippy
BSG karma!
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
Starbucks made my top 10 list (see thread) ♥ BSG

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Day 16; Your guilty pleasure show?
I have a hard time figuring out what people think of as a guilty pleasure (and I'm hardly ever ashamed of what I watch) but I guess there are a few that might fit.

Charmed is often considered guilty pleasure to some, so that may count. Though I suppose there's also The Big Bang Theory. Beyond that, I'm having a difficult time thinking of any more.

Taake

Maybe it was taquitos. Maybe he lived for taquitos
Staff member
Black Thorn
Day 16; Your guilty pleasure show?
Charmed probably for me too. I love it, but also love to hate it, can't stop watching it even when I'm mad at it. It is also one of those shows that I feel I want to watch when I'm sad or the like. It bums me out that it's not on Netflix anymore (here).

Kratos

Potential
Day 16: Fav Guilty Pleasure Show
My childhood show (TMNT 1987) overlaps with this as an adult, but a more recent example is Power Rangers RPM. I only just started watching it but I already like it a lot and the theme song is a grower. It has an interesting premise and characters. And I’m not even a big PR fan, though I watched In Space, Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue and Time Force back in the day. R

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
Day 16: Your guilty pleasure show

I want to say Riverdale but I've already used it for a previous answer, so I'll go with Melrose Place :p

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Day 17; Favorite mini-series?
Matador, but if that doesn't count (it's got 24 episodes) then the original It.

Carrie Hopewell

Little girl lost in the woods
Sineya
Day 17: Favorite mini-series?

I can't remember the last time I watched a mini-series... I googled "mini series" and apparently "Fargo" might be one. If so, that's my favorite! (Of course, I only watched the first season, but still...)

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
Favourite mini-series

It may not count, but Torchwood's Children of Earth, worked to me as a mini-series. I saw it before I saw the first two seasons and thought it acted as a mini-series.

Top Bottom