• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

30 Days of TV Shows (part 2)

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Day 30; Saddest character death?
I honestly don't know, there isn't one single death I can think of where I cried more than many others. I guess, on the list, there would be Sam's S2 death and Dean's S3 death from Supernatural, The Body, and Marshall's dad from HIMYM, but only the first two make me sad because of the character, the other two are more about how the surviving characters react to the death. These aren't the only ones, but they are the first that come to mind.

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
I know, right? I got bummed, too, when I realized it :(

Quick, someone find a fun 30 days (or something similar) thing and open a new thread! :D

RachM
RachM
I'm going to try to find a 30 day film challenge!

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
Oh no! I didn't realize that was the end. I usually hate these kinds of threads but this one was legit fun.

Day 30: Saddest character death

Hmm probably Lexi Grey & Mark Sloan's deaths on Grey's Anatomy.
That plan crash was tragic. Mark holding Lexi's hand saying "we're meant to be"
Then Mark surviving the crash coming back to Seattle. The fans all think he is fine and then boom he's dead leaving behind his daughter.
Just so sad all the way around. Mark and Lexi were so close to getting their happy ending but then they both died. And the character's reactions to their deaths were heartbreaking. I cried like a baby.

Really sad this challenge is over. Hopefully someone finds a new one soon!

Top Bottom