• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

30 Days of TV Shows (part 2)

BuffyBot22

Scooby
Day 28 First TV Show Obsession

Gilmore Girls.
It was the first time I would just watch the same season or episodes on repeat.
It was also the first time I was really obsessed with a romantic couple on a show.

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
Day 28 First TV Show Obsession;
American Gothic (many shows have to thank AG for setting the stage for them)

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Day 28; First TV show obsession?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, for sure. It was there since I was 8 and by the time it ended, I was barely a teen; I grew up with it. Whatever I may feel about it now, nostalgia will always keep me coming back to it.

Jam

Pepper spray is just so passé
Day 28: First TV show obsession
That would be Veronica Mars. I definitely watched this too young – I think I first watched the Pilot when I was around 9?? and then I didn't continue with it until maybe a year later – as so much of it went completely over my head and yet, I still thought it was the most amazing thing!

Spanky
Spanky
Did you also defiantly watch it too young?

Mylie

Scooby
Day 28 : First TV show obsession?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer! It definitely was my first obsession as a kid/teenager.

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Day 28 : First TV show obsession?
Buffy The Vampire Slayer!
I was obsessed when I first saw it at the age of 9, still am. I think my obsession only grew over the years. I think about it every single day. And almost everyone who knows me just a little bit, knows that I LOVE that show.
There are people in my new class, they know me for 5 weeks now. And they knew from the second day or so, that I love Buffy. Though they don't even know Buffy. And now when I start talknig about it, it's just like, "Oh yeah, your favourite show? Yeah I heard that there's a show you love a lot. Buffy... something with vampires right? Defenitely have to watch it someday." Yes, I had a conversation like that with someone I knew for a couple of days.

Before I knew Buffy I only loved things like: Frozen, Dragons, Tinker Bell and The Lion King.
But Buffy was (and still is) my first real obsession.
230c7426e2187314f6ed3c946d8766bb.gif
Here are articles from people who also think that Buffy is the BEST TV Show EVER!!!

- Buffy the Vampire Slayer is the best TV show ever made and I would let it babysit my children

- Proof that Buffy the Vampire Slayer is the Best Show Ever | Bookmans Entertainment Exchange

In my opinion Buffy is the best TV show that exists or will ever exist!!! Buffy is the best show ever on this earth!!!! (all just my opinion obviously)

Last edited:

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
Day 28 : First TV show obsession:

Power Rangers. I remember being nine-years-old and racing home to watch the show every day after school, it was the most exicting part of the day!

Kratos

Potential
Day 27: Best pilot episode
Fear in a Desert City (The Fugitive 1960s tv series). Blew me away when I first watched it a few years ago. Does a great job of introducing the show’s characters, premise and format. It usually takes me 2 or 3 episodes to really get into a show, but the Fugitive’s pilot was so great I was instantly hooked.

Day 28: First Tv Show Obsession
TMNT 1987. I grew up watching it over and over again whenever it was on tv. I still like it but not as much as I used to when I was younger.

Last edited:

Evil Seal

Alright, 10 more minutes of chanting.
Day 27: Best pilot episode
Honestly, the Buffy pilot hooked me in instantly. Same with The Good Place.

How I Met Your Mother. I've watched this show like 200 times, I learned English watching it

Kratos
Kratos
Welcome to the Hellmouth is my second favourite pilot.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Day 29 : Current TV show obsession:
Sharp Objects

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Day 29; Current TV show obsession?
Supernatural, definitely. Can't wait (and am kinda scared) for the mid-season finale tomorrow :D

BuffyBot22

Scooby

Gosh this is hard.
So for a show that is currently on TV, probably The Good Place

As for just currently for me, probably Veronica Mars. This revival has me so hype right now.

Evil Seal

Alright, 10 more minutes of chanting.
The Good Place, I'm currently rewatching it even though I've just recently finished all the episodes. And it has me sending philosophical messages to my sister in the middle of the night.

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
I guess Beowulf. It's so bad. And the title sequence is such a Game of Thrones rip-off, it's laughable.

Jam

Pepper spray is just so passé
Day 29: Current TV show obsession
I guess it'd be The Good Place! But I am also eagerly awaiting the next season of Schitt's Creek.

Day 30: Saddest character death
Hm a lot of the sadness for me comes from the other characters' reactions, like with Marissa on The OC and the reactions of Ryan and Julie's reactions. And then, of course, there's Joyce and the entire episode of The Body. The saddest death though might be Doyle on Angel, which always gets me probably due to the real life situation with Glenn Quinn.

Mylie

Scooby
Day 29 : Current TV show obsession

Jane the Virgin (I still have to catch up on The Good Place)

Day 30 : Saddest character death

Finn Hudson

Top Bottom