• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

alexa design

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I love your work, been looking over ths thread - great job :D
I like the Angel one above.... but buffy and xander - yik :p (heh not a fan)
Still the artwork is great! Keep up the good work :)

A
alexa
Thanks Aussie. Aw how can anyone not be a Bander fan ;)

Willow Rosenberg

I might be just like you!
The new Angel piece is great, very dark and classy looking, and the banner looks fab too!

Really wanted to something cool with this promo pic from season one, and do something darker.. can't seem to upload more then 800x600 in photobucket though. So it's not quite as landscapey as I intended.. still pretty happy with it though.
You should be able to upload 1024x768max in photobucket - where it says max image size on the upload bit, just click the (options) and change it to 1024x768 & save. :)

I have their free account & 1024x768 is the max size I'm able to upload. :)

You know if ever you want to set up a website to display your art I'd be happy to host you for free - you could upload any size image then.;)

Alternatively, I'd be happy to give you just some space for free so you can upload your larger image files - without a website.

Anyway, the offer is there if ever you want to take me up on it. ;)

A
alexa
aw thanks you're so nice! I'll have to get back to you :) Going to Europe soon, ill think bout websites after that.

alexa

rip it up
edb agrees: No worries! :D I hope you enjoy Europe...avoid England 'lol' It's ruddy freezing here right now! Apparently we can expect snow later! :S
Are you from there? I'll be in London for like 4 days at the end of April with my mum. Hopefully not too cold!
Going via Rome> Belgium> France etc. :D
Anyway back on topic.. yay fan art. :p I'm still learning about making websites.. actually made one for a client, but they still baffle me a bit.

Willow Rosenberg

Are you from there? I'll be in London for like 4 days at the end of April with my mum. Hopefully not too cold!
Going via Rome> Belgium> France etc. :D
Anyway back on topic.. yay fan art. :p I'm still learning about making websites.. actually made one for a client, but they still baffle me a bit.
Yup, I'm in the Midlands, about 25 minutes car journey from Birmingham, place called Tamworth. Never actually been to London myself.... :drunk:

I'm no expert with websites either - thank heavens for Dreamweaver I say. :D I hadn't got a clue when I started making sites, so I just taught myself, and read loads of online tutorials, I know enough to get by most of the time, and if I don't know, then it's off to read another tutorial 'lol'. :)

alexa

rip it up
Here's something I whipped up this morning.. watched Chosen recently, love this moment and the music.

Octavia
Octavia
LOVE IT!
D
DarklyDreamingDrusilla
That is AWESOME! I just love how it is all put together.

Willow Rosenberg

I love that! You really captured that 'pissed off' look. The compostition is really excellent too - I always love that about your pieces, they are very original and I haven't really seen anything else like them - I've probably already said that before but it's true 'lol' Plus, you always work with such different colours but they work really well, I know I wouldn't brave to use some of the colours I've seen you use, but you churn out these amazing pieces and make them look fantastic - you always seem to pick colours that are just so right for the piece!

:: steals alexa's muse :: - I'll give it back I promise 'lol' ;)

A
alexa
aw thanks :) I can be brave, but it rarely works well :p ..Maybe we should switch muses.. mine only comes around when she wants to.
Top Bottom