1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Anyone Speak Canadian?

Discussion in 'Buffy and Angel International' started by nerd4hire, Mar 5, 2007.

1. GoSpuffy

GoSpuffy Vampire Lover, I mean Slayer

Black Thorn
    I'd tell you how proud I am to be a Canadian but I'm concerned that it would come off rudely, as if I'm bragging, and I'm far too polite to do that so I'll just slip away and not mention that this is the best country in the world.

Of course we can't compete with the Americans for TV content. Have you seen the new season of the apprentice? It's on 24/7 and the news is constantly covering it. It's scary funny.

2. Blaze

Blaze Let it Burn

Black Thorn
    Haha do you mean what they play on TV? Or the quality of Canadian produced TV shows? Cause I definitely agree with the former (even Netflix sucks), but I love our Canadian TV shows!

3. Last Watcher

Last Watcher Tweed Icon

Sineya
    I'm guessing you are talking about the latest American political merry-go-round of hiring & firing? ;)

4. GoSpuffy

GoSpuffy Vampire Lover, I mean Slayer

Black Thorn
    :p@Last Watcher and @Blaze im talking about the apprentice going from reality tv to real life drama.

Last Watcher: I can still see Trump sitting behind his desk, waggling an orange finger & saying......you're fired!
  5. Last Watcher

Last Watcher Tweed Icon

Sineya
    I found it amusing in 'Stargate Universe' where the Alien tech powersource was given the name 'Zero point module' (or something like that) and that it was always called by the acronym ZPM.....
    They made a point of having all the British & Canadian characters calling it a 'Zed-pee-em' and the Americans calling it a 'Zee-pee-em'....... :)

6. Blaze

Blaze Let it Burn

Black Thorn
    Lmao how Canadian of me I didn't even know what the Apprentice was. I looked it up and now I get it :p it was a good joke it just went 10ft over my Canadian head.

GoSpuffy likes this.