• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Away Thread

Wanabee-slayer

Prefect Jess!
I will probably have access to the internet still! But if you really need my character feel free to write for me!

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
Well Im guessing we can just slow the RPG down over christmas with so many people gone, so thats not a problem

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
I was suposed to to post here earlier, but I forgot, Im going away tomorrow to Berlin, I'll be back on monday. If anyone needs anything edited in the RPG, Im sure Lyri and Keanoite will have no problem helping (As they read these threads anyway) :)

D
DarklyDreamingDrusilla
Have a good trip!!

GATEGOD

Anyanka
I might not be on as much this week, or I might I'm not sure yet. I have finals and I think I might actually study for them ::huh1:: So I won't be on as much or I might be on more than usual :p idk yet.

palabravampiress
palabravampiress
Good luck on your finals!

Kean

Professional Bangel
Sineya
I'm also going to be slightly less active for the next few days. I'm starting a new job tomorrow and I'm not sure yet how time consuming it's gona be.

palabravampiress
palabravampiress
Congrats on the new job!

palabravampiress

Bidet of Evil
A friend from out-of-town is here for an audition and I'm having people over for a Buffy marathon tomorrow, so Palabra sightings might be kind of scarce for the next couple of days.

*Grumbles and goes off to do housework in preparation for company.*

Spirit_Of_Fred

The Psycho
sorry i havent been posting; ive been preparing a lot to leave and working extra. so anyway, im going to be away from today 'til about next monday. hehe, i just know that once i leave, my thread will become even more active than its ever been or something :p. see y'all when i get back :).

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
Yo! I broke my computer a few days ago and now cant get on the internet unless im in work, so im gonna be on ALLOT less. you guys can just run with the RPG.

Any questions can go to Lyri, she is more then equiped to deal with problems/questions. I honestly haven't read the new posts as their long (Awesome by the way) and I cant get on for long enough!

But feel free to move Willow around as needs be! Hopefully be back soon!

Spirit_Of_Fred

The Psycho
ive been having the worst luck lately! ironically enough, my computer's having issues as well. i do have access to some other computers (i.e. library, friends), but i too might be on quite less. im sure you guys can cope without me for a while, as you have been already, and im not nearly as important to the RPG as BEG, and he says you'll be fine without him, so..... okay, ill end this run-on sentence now. just saying it might take me a little longer to get back into the RPG than i anticipated. sorry! :( trust me; im not happy to be having computer issues either!

Angels baby101

I hath Returned! MWhaha
Ok just so you guys all know.... I'm scheduled for a c-section on the 30th of June...

The baby is in a transverse position which means instead of the baby being in position with his head down or even feet down he is laying horizontal across my tummy... They're hoping he moves before then and if he does it'll be a normal birth but i wanted you guys to know ahead of time that nine times out of ten its going to end up in a c-section. Which means i may not be on for a good two weeks at least... i'll try to get on the best i can between that time line.

palabravampiress
palabravampiress
Best of luck!
Octavia
Octavia
I hope all goes well. Goodluck :)
Black Eye Guy
Black Eye Guy
Hope all goes well, Come came when your ready dont worry about the RPG at all!!

Kean

Professional Bangel
Sineya
Hi lads...I am sooooooo sorry for how much I have been dossing with both RPG's. Life just got bit hectic. I seriously owe ye posts in both but it's gonna be awhile. I'm off to Sydney in the morning for three weeks so it will realistically be August before I get a chance to post again. I offer you a world of sorry!! I'll catch up when I get back!

Top Bottom