• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Black Thorn or Sineya?

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
I like the house of sineya (the house of heroes), regardless of winning a house cup. lol. :) 😄
I still like the Black Thorn, okay? Don't get me wrong. I won't start with the: "My house is better than yours!" Thing. Because that's not what I think. And I like you all it doesn't matter if you are in a house or in which house you are. :)

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I like the house of sineya (the house of heroes), regardless of winning a house cup. lol. :) 😄
Because everyone loves the little scrappy underdog that has no shot at winning.

It's not all about winning. You know?
Spoken by losers everywhere. I can't recall the last time I heard a winner say "It's not all about winning" or "I don't mind winning"

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Spoken by losers everywhere. I can't recall the last time I heard a winner say "It's not all about winning" or "I don't mind winning"
That's true. And tbh, yes winning is nice, but really it's about the fun isn't it? Or would you say: "I'm only in the house of Black Thorn to win, because it's 'the house of winners'"? Is that all BT stands for you? If not then I think we can agree that it's not all about winning, right?

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Sineya might win, if they actually took part!
Pfft. That's highly unlikely. Both them winning and taking part. Some Black Thorn members should be forced to go into Sineya to make it fair. I volunteer to be resorted.

I could make Sineya great again. Afterall Black Thorn never was winning until I joined. It's true.

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
😂😂😃
Last Watcher
Last Watcher
You should run for office...….seriously!

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I must admit this, because I'm in the house of Black Thorn that always seems to win, I get so bored and dismayed with winning each year - As if, hahaha.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
There only one reason that Black Thorn wines all the time it seems like & no it not because they the better House . That not the reason
& that all I saying :cool:

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Really ChaseRules, you know the house I'm in is not the better house but you refuse to tell anyone, so, does Black Thorn wine all the time, no! Neither do the members of the House of Black Thorn whinge all the time.

ChaseRules

Sineya
If you say so . Just letting people know Black Thorn doesn't win all the time . We do also :D

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I suppose it is a bit late to try and act as any actor would, maybe I didn't need to over act, oh well!

ChaseRules

Sineya
Things like that make me want to drink:eek: But the sun coming up in the morning can do that to me 😅

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Are you referring to tap water or the bottles of water that you buy?

Top Bottom