• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Book club announcement! Please read!

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
I found my book, so I'll try and catch up with you all soon!

Mylie

Scooby
I received the book today! I'll try to read the first story and post my thoughts soon.

Hawkbrother

Townie
Have a copy of the Science Fiction Book Club edition which also has volume 3.
Have started collecting the Buffy books, lot of the Simon Pulse ones. Had not read many Buffy books, though have watched the Dvds many times.
One tip, abebooks often has better prices than Amazon, many under $4, Amazon always has that $3.99 shipping charge regardless of book price. And check eBay, they have collections of the books for sale , at good prices.

Foxy

I am cookie dough!
Sineya
Have a copy of the Science Fiction Book Club edition which also has volume 3.
Have started collecting the Buffy books, lot of the Simon Pulse ones. Had not read many Buffy books, though have watched the Dvds many times.
One tip, abebooks often has better prices than Amazon, many under $4, Amazon always has that $3.99 shipping charge regardless of book price. And check eBay, they have collections of the books for sale , at good prices.
Thank you for the advice. I usually order from bookdepository because it does not have shipping costs, which is amazing for me as Amazon has crazy shipping prices for me :/

Top Bottom