• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Buffy-Board Newsletter Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chosen Enemy

Losing my soul
Quote of them month? Hmmm, nice!
And congrats to the lovely winnder, well deserved!

R

randiann

[MENTION=11396]WileyDairyGnome[/MENTION] very well deserved, congrats my new friend!

[MENTION=10352]Chosen Enemy[/MENTION] newsletter contributor extraordinare, congrats to you too (and our other contributors :))

And to [MENTION=10354]VisionGirl[/MENTION] TWO OKIES IN A ROW! WE ARE TAKING OVER!!! Very well deserved my friend, and if you right click on the pic and go to properties, there should be the url link. Copy that and paste it in your sig (between
of course) and that should work.

VisionGirl
VisionGirl
Not 2 just Okies, but 2 Merrickans in a row- whoo-hoo!

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
Loving the Summer pics. The more Summer the better.

Congrats to [MENTION=11396]WileyDairyGnome[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10354]VisionGirl[/MENTION] on motm. Both very deserved. Seems we have a mission on our hands. [MENTION=11396]WileyDairyGnome[/MENTION]: You're going to watch Angel at some point. Mission impossible? ;)

VisionGirl
VisionGirl
I think we'll convince him! We just need to keep working on it....

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
Great work on the newsletter!! :D Congrats to [MENTION=10354]VisionGirl[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11396]WileyDairyGnome[/MENTION]! :)

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
Amazing work on the newsletter, as usual!! :) CONGRATS to our New and Veteran Members of the Month!! You guys rock our socks!

VisionGirl

Newly Human
Sineya
Wow, look at all those new members!

Congrats [MENTION=11463]AlyInWonderland[/MENTION], [MENTION=10790]Goby[/MENTION], [MENTION=11533]Sullivan[/MENTION], and [MENTION=10215]Marisa[/MENTION]!!! Goby, don't you love your Willow banner? :D And Sullivan, I completely agree with everything you said about Angel. :)

Great newsletter!

Goby
Goby
Thanks!! What did I do? lol

Goby

Brb, shipping Snoyce
Sineya
Wow, look at all those new members!

Congrats [MENTION=11463]AlyInWonderland[/MENTION], [MENTION=10790]Goby[/MENTION], [MENTION=11533]Sullivan[/MENTION], and [MENTION=10215]Marisa[/MENTION]!!! Goby, don't you love your Willow banner? :D And Sullivan, I completely agree with everything you said about Angel. :)

Great newsletter!

Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!!!

I love my banner!!!! Today is a wonderful day!!

sk
sk
Congrats Goby! :)

OhWow

In Kripke We Trust
Awesome newsletter :)

Welcome all new-comers! Enjoy BB

Congrats to all of the winners!

Sullivan

Zompire
This is the first forum I've ever been to that issued out a Newsletter, and it was an excellent read.

Thanks guys, that was really awesome. You really know how to make someone feel welcome. Also I love the new sig. Thanks guys :)

Goby
Goby
Congrats!! This is a great board. :-)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom