• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Cookie Dough & Others: A BB Cooking Book

Black Thorn
A "you can't go wrong" cakes recipe.

For approx 12 cakes.

1) Weigh 3 large eggs (Should be around 200g)
2) Weigh out the same weight in flour, then sugar and then soft butter (or margarine/spread) and one bottle cap of vanilla essence/flavouring (use the cap of the little bottles of this).
3) Mix together in no order!!! When soft with no lumps put equal amounts into each cake case in the cake tray for 12 cakes.
4) Cook on gas mark 6 or 200c for 15 to 20 mins approximately or until golden and you can pop a cake tester/knife or fork into the cakes and the instrument comes out clean.
5) Then they are ready to come out and cooled down enough to stuff your face when they are still warm (which is great) or let them get cold to decorate however you want to.
Really? No baking soda needed?

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Really? No baking soda needed?
Not really no. I mean you can add in if you want to but I try to keep that out as much as possible because I find that recipe, the cake come up all fluffy anyway.

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Cheats Carbonara

Cook pasta - doesnt matter what type
Fry up sliced/diced bacon
Drain pasta and stir through egg while hot (egg white, with yolk on top if you want to be fancy, but I dont)
Add bacon
Stir (or add extras)
DONE

I add cheese, a squeeze of lime and a teaspoon of minced garlic, onion and homegrown herbs or kale goes well in it too. Salt/pepper to taste.
Easy peasy pasta - quicker than takeaway!

Top Bottom