• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Discussion of "Angel: After the Fall #3" - Released 01/16/08 (IDW)

brinkster130

Riley's BFF
Sineya
The Angel and Illyria fight was interesting, I'm curious to learn more about the time slips that keep happening.

So Spike is working with Connor and is just pretending to not care about them being in hell....not a surprising development for Spike.

Whoa, Angel's challenge to all the Lords of LA is pretty ballsy. I wonder what his plan is with this one.

I missed Gunn in this issue.

The final twist on the last page that the Shanshu Prophecy has indeed come to pass (it was the Shanshu, right?) was pretty shocking. I wasn't expecting that. Feels like there are still pieces of the puzzle that need to fall into place.

Well, at this point we don't know if he Shanshued; all is says is that he isn't a vampire anymore. I don't think he is a regular ol human, especially after the fight he had with Illyria...he would have been killed in a second. He certainly still has some sort of superpowers. It will be interesting to see how this not a vampire thing plays out.

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
This issue was REALLY hard to follow. And the naked people running around everywhere makes this seem kind of juvenile to me. The Angel reveal is interesting, but I just hope they can do it in a way that makes sense.

Foxy

I am cookie dough!
Sineya
This issue was packed with plot, but I kept feeling like I didn't really follow what was happening.

I still don't understand why Illyria is acting the way she is acting.

I am starting to accept the artwork, but still find it offputting ocassionally.

I loved the reveal of Angel's humanity. I like that Spike and Conner are working together to save people.

I am very curious what is going to happen to Wesley and Gunn.

All in all, good issue with some minor flaws!

Top Bottom