• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Do you need a beta reader?

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
Hi flow,
Thank you so much for your reply :) No I didn't messages the people who are standing in the first post - since I don't know which preferences what they like - like the couple thing and so on. Since Cangel isn't really a very popular ship :)

greetings
Have you tried going on tumblr? Cangel and Bones has a significant following on tumblr. I would try and find some fans on there and see if they can point you to a beta reader.

I am horrible at grammar and well as you know I'm not a big Cordelia fan so I'm not your girl as far as making sure the voicing and characters are done right but I do love when people in the fandom write fics so I do hope you find someone who will help you out. It's hard for bangel writers to find beta readers as well these days so I know the struggle. I just wanted to suggest you try tumblr! Best of luck.

sosa lola

Scooby
Would someone help me edit the last chapter of La Femme Spander? Grammar isn't my strongest skill and I would like guidance in my use of grammar and idioms.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
I'm actually in the market for a new beta-reader to help as I get back in to writing.

The fic is Faith/Buffy based (obviously) and is a bit on the epic side, so if you're interested (and good with punctuation) then let me know in conversation. :)

katmobile

Scooby
I've got a couple in the works a Buffy/Dragon Age crossover inspired by the fact I dated a character voiced by SMG's hubbie in that game set in-between season nine and ten.

Sword in the Lake is set in the same time and early season ten - no Bangel zealots please

Two Worlds and in Between the events of Buffy season eleven from Connor's POV

The first one is a draft overview with snatches of dialigue, the second two are part writen

I may have write Diverting the Whirlwind at somepoint which is a what if our famous foursome never became vampires starting Darla the vampire slayer

MinaMartin

Townie
Hullo! I'm in need of a beta reader for my crossover, A Gift by Starlight (you can see the first few chapters here: A Gift by Starlight - Chapter 1 - mina_martin - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon | Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (Anime & Manga) [Archive of Our Own]). It crosses with the world of that other 90s blonde heroine Sailor Moon. :) The story's about to swerve to the Whedonverse and I need someone familiar with it to tell me if I'm getting my characterizations right.

Summary: anyone remember Sailor Moon's mundane, muggle friend Naru? (Or Molly, if you grew up with the dub.) On the fateful night Nephrite was supposed to die protecting her, instead she hears a voice asking if she's ready to be strong, and everything might change...

Top Bottom