• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Dorm Competitions: What would you like?

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I'd like to see a dorm competition for all the art folk.
A picture of Crowley's car (From the TV series Bad Omens) to have a smiling wobbly head of Crowley on the dash.
Picture to be from the drivers perspective.
The winners to be judged by the detail of the inside of the car and by the figurine ie the eyes, the grin, what he is wearing.
Well at least that better then a picture of ChaseRules bowing to Anyanka Bunny Slayer for a dorm competition. How is that a competition?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
The member who positions the figurine best, the facial image of Crowley, the layout of the dashboard and which way the figurine faces. Plus where the car is, all those little aspects can make the end result worthwhile.

Nix

🤪
Sineya
I'd like the old Buffy Boards Big Brother but that was seriously hard work. I like fan art. Maybe an pencil drawing art competition? The stories/drabbles are good to read. I had fun doing the baking competitions. Maybe with Christmas coming up possibly a Christmas card competition either computer based or actually designing a card and posting a photo?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I have no problems of Sineya winning the Dorm Cup - as long as they don't mind doing as ChaseRules and bowing to us of Black Thorn.

And yes I am smiling, and laughing, tee hee, look there's proof!

Dorm Competitions forever!

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I was contemplating the research that the Boss and her staff members do to decide what competitions are best. Now I have many ideas for competitions and occasionally one may well be suitable to you so where should I send that? You say you do market research but not what markets you prefer to go to, would they be Flower Markets, Ice-cream Markets, Secondhand or New clothing Markets?

nightshade
nightshade
Flea markets

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I knew the name, I knew I knowed the name, I just couldn't remember them little things, thanks.

Top Bottom