• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Fav Spuffy Episode Per Season

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
S1 Becoming part II, i love the "I'm in a rock band", they´re enemies and still i can see complicity between them
S3 Lovers walk
S4 Something Blue
, "Ooh... look at my poor neck, all bare and tender and delicious... all that blood just pumping away" and Spike´s face while he´s looking her neck, i just love it
S5 Fool for love, the last scene when he tries to comfort her and in some way she allows him
S6 Hells Bells, they´re so sweet here and the "That's because my dress is radioactive", i love their body gestures here. The first time that i saw it i thought that from here maybe the writters had decided go in a different direction of what had been shown to us and i couldn´t have been more wrong
S7 First Date, It´s hard to pick one, but in this moment i´m gonna go for this episode, the way they look each other when they try to explain Giles about the chip, then the conversation between Giles and Buffy, after the fight she makes sure that he is well, Buffy telling that she isn´t in love with Spike anymore ("Why does everybody in this house think I'm still in love with Spike?") and in the end we´ve got the "Cause I'm not ready for you to not be here". The physical contact is minimal and still a completely Spuffy episode
Wow I'm very shocked at your S7 choice! I don't hear First Date a lot!

Spuffy freak

Potential
Wow I'm very shocked at your S7 choice! I don't hear First Date a lot!
I too love first date, after reading the premise of this epi I was very reluctant to watch it but this one was really a Spuffy episode. Loved how Spike was so jealous but never said it and was itching to call her back and in the end when he says I am not needed anymore you have a new fighter I should go and Buffy says I am not ready for you to not be here:)

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
What would yours be if you don't mind me asking?
I don't remember them that well, been a long time since I've seen them. What's the one where he tied Buffy up and threatened to let Dru eat her?

spikenbuffy

"Why can't I stay"
Staff member
Sorry, I put many by season because it is hard sometimes to choose just one :

S2 - Becoming part 2 - They become allies for the first time
S3 - Lover's Walk - I don't need to explain why it's my fav Spuffy episode of S3

S4 - The Harsh Light Of The Day - It's my favorite Spuffy episode in S4 especially for the moment when they bump at the party with Parker & Harmony, the look on Spike 's face I tend to think that there is sexual tension plus the fight at the end of the episode. I could have put Something Blue but it's not real and Who Are You is great but I prefer THLOTD.

S5 - Fool For Love or The Gift - FFL I love Spike & Buffy all along the episode especially the end when Spike consoles Buffy and in The Gift Buffy re- invites Spike in her house and there is the promise plus Spike cries at the end.

S6 - OMWF, Smashed - Spike sings rest in peace, Spike saves Buffy, Spuffy kiss at the end of the episode and in Smashed I love their fight, one of the best Spuffy fights in all BTVS plus the Spuffy Love Theme, this is the first time they have sex.

S7 - Touched, Beneath You - Touched has such beautiful scenes with Spuffy (in the bed and mostly the speech) and Beneath You has the Church scene with Spike in the cross and Buffy with tears in her eyes plus a wonderful score (I would kill to own it).

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Sorry, I put many by season because it is hard sometimes to choose just one :

S2 - Becoming part 2 - They become allies for the first time
S3 - Lover's Walk - I don't need to explain why it's my fav Spuffy episode of S3

S4 - The Harsh Light Of The Day - It's my favorite Spuffy episode in S4 especially for the moment when they bump at the party with Parker & Harmony, the look on Spike 's face I tend to think that there is sexual tension plus the fight at the end of the episode. I could have put Something Blue but it's not real and Who Are You is great but I prefer THLOTD.

S5 - Fool For Love or The Gift - FFL I love Spike & Buffy all along the episode especially the end when Spike consoles Buffy and in The Gift Buffy re- invites Spike in her house and there is the promise plus Spike cries at the end.

S6 - OMWF, Smashed - Spike sings rest in peace, Spike saves Buffy, Spuffy kiss at the end of the episode and in Smashed I love their fight, one of the best Spuffy fights in all BTVS plus the Spuffy Love Theme, this is the first time they have sex.

S7 - Touched, Beneath You - Touched has such beautiful scenes with Spuffy (in the bed and mostly the speech) and Beneath You has the Church scene with Spike in the cross and Buffy with tears in her eyes plus a wonderful score (I would kill to own it).
Smashed was the other S6 episode I really wanted to include.
The sex scene & breaking the house down is one of the greatest scenes in Buffy history

Top Bottom