• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Favorite Buffy Merch

DagonSphere

Potential
What is your favorite Buffy merchandise that you own, aside from the DVDs?

I am sort of curious what kind of cool stuff I might be out there, because when Buffy was still on the air, I was a kid/teenager, so I never had any money and I never even knew what kind of cool stuff they put out until much later.

My favorite Buffy merchandise is probably the soundtrack collection that was just released earlier this year.
I would also be into the scythe as decoration if it wasn't so damn expensive.

(I own the Angel puppet replica, but I wish it looked more like the actual puppet from the episode.)

TarasBoyfriend

Unwilling disciple of Eyghon
Sineya
I have the Chaos Bleeds video game and the Once More With Feeling CD. I’m hoping to have them autographed next month. I’ve seen some action figures and board games I’d like, but I don’t have them

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
my dad has one of the Buffy video xbox games somewhere...

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Hard to choose... I love my whole collection, but my picture of me and Alyson has to be it. ;) And for real merch (I guess a photo with an actor/actress isn't real merch) Idk, I love my trading cards and I have so many cool Buffy books (I prefer the english ones I have, the germans are cool too, but not as cool as the english ones I have for example the making of a Slayer (it is soo cool with the props and the book. If I'm honest... I only bought it because of the props.) or the Encyclopedia "the ultimate guide to the Buffyverse") My Comics! But really I love every piece of my collection so Idk what to choose. And I still want mooore!!! :)

spikenbuffy

"The big bad is back, and you will aaaggggg"
I love figures, watcher's guide books, CDS, I have even a red candle of Buffy, cards. I have also a pillow of Buffy and I would love to buy more pillows of BTVS when I will find some others at very good prices.

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
My Buffy pop figures are sweet, I have Xander, Buffy and Faith at the moment. I still need to get Giles and Dark Willow.

TarasBoyfriend

Unwilling disciple of Eyghon
Sineya
Top Bottom