• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Gwen's Art (it again)

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
So you may have noticed that I just 'like' and 'karma' attacked you. I started going through all your art and couldn't stop myself.

You have grown so immensely as an artist throughout your two threads and it is hard to believe just how new you are to this and that you're not a graphic designer. You have a really great eye for colours and how photos work together. The text you have been using in your recent work is so seamless and perfect. The technical work that you're doing is incredible, I spent years photoshopping and could never achieve what you are. You should be super proud of how far you have come with this. I'm seriously in absolute awe.

Bluebird
Bluebird
She's amazing!

GwenRaiden

AKA Apology Girl
Black Thorn
Oh, wow. :oops: Totes blushing, Cait.

Thank you! I think having a baby freed up a lot of time, in a sense. Being at home a lot more and all the repetitive days compelled me to find some sort of activity for my brain to soak up and learn. It was also totally therapeutic for me, having post-natal depression was hard and I found making stuff on PS very relaxing.

caitaintdead
caitaintdead
Well you've certainly inspired me to get back to it! Guess I might have a sleepless night ahead of me now hehehe.

Athena

I'm not what you think I am
Staff member
Black Thorn
Why can't my brain learn your skills? Why, brain? WHY!?!?!?

GwenRaiden
GwenRaiden
Yeah, it's a crap photoshop job! It didn't take long to make :o

Taake

Maybe it was taquitos. Maybe he lived for taquitos
Staff member
Black Thorn
Hm, I already stole a great banner, but now I kind of want a Gangel banner.... so if Queen Winter let's you have any PS play time, maybe something you'd consider? :D

GwenRaiden
GwenRaiden
I will try :)

GwenRaiden

AKA Apology Girl
Black Thorn
So, out of boredom, I've began a process of making one icon per episode for all of BtVS. Started with (the easy 12 episodes of) Buffy season 1. Here's the results, in order. Looking forward to season 2!

Carrie Hopewell
Carrie Hopewell
Love how the icon for "Angel" has Darla in it ;) Never go for the obvious
Athena
Athena
Can't wait til you get to Season 6. The Tabula Rasa one is mine! :-p
Top Bottom