How would you sell Buffy to someone

How you'd sell Buffy is very different, I think, from what actually makes it good. For that reason I would say the best way to get someone to like it is to just get them to watch a few carefully chosen episodes, and then they can see for themselves whats so good about it. The episodes you chose would depend on the personality of the person you're trying to sell it to.

I've not had much luck selling it to other people myself, my sister couldn't understand why I liked it so much, and my nieces are big twilight fans, so I think thats affected how they view vampire stories, I don't know if they'd be able to appreciate Buffy after that, but maybe when they're a bit older.

I'm having a similar problem with my niece! Shethinks Twilight is the best thing ever and there's no convincing her otherwise! She is only 13 but in a few years she'll hopefully appreciate Buffy!
 
"If you don't watch and love this show, then you don't deserve good tv or my respect hehe"

....cause y'know some people really don't deserve good tv.
 
I would tell them the facts from Wikipedia:

Reviews for the show were positive and has been included in many "best of" lists, including being ranked #41 on the list of TV Guide's 50 Greatest TV Shows of All Time, #2 on Empire's 50 Greatest TV Shows of All Time, voted #3 in TV Guide's Top 25 Cult TV Shows of All Time and listed in Time magazine's "100 Best TV Shows of All-TIME.
 
F
Fake Shemp
i have fallen in wuv with your sig and av
I think I would just play an episode for them and let the show sell itself.

I mean once they watch an episode or two they are going to be intrigued and after three or four episodes they will be hooked.
 
Back
Top Bottom