• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Question Human Harmony or Vamp Harmony?

Human Harmony or Vamp Harmony?

• Human

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Vamp

Votes: 30 88.2%

• Total voters

MistressPointy

Longtime Scooby, BB Nooby
I love Harmony TRYING to be evil...
"Taking up smoking, are you?" "I am a villain, Spike... Hellooo!"
...and OMG, I LOVE when she is roleplaying Buffy for Spike! I mean it's sad that he'd have her do that, but it's hilarious. :( XD
"Oooh, I'm gonna stake you! I'm coming after you, you bad, evil vampire, and I'm gonna slay you! I'm sneaking up, and I'm going to stake you so much..."

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

When we met Mercedes (dressed as Spike and Harmony):

We were walking by, and she was all, "I have to get a picture with them," came out from behind her table, and had her little handler person take our picture. XD Can't see my costume in this shot, but it's from Harsh Light of Day (in case anyone was wondering...).
And then!!!

[HASHTAG]#BraggingRights[/HASHTAG]

Username

Scooby
Vamp Harmony has some funny moments, but the fact that she's still around bothers me a lot. So I voted for human Harmony.

Priceless

Scooby
Vamp Harmony strives to prove herself to everyone, Cordy, Spike, Buffy, her minions, Angel . . . she knows they all look down on her and she really wants their respect, but has no understanding of how to achieve it. She's far more complex then she irst appears. I pity her and I like her, she's a trier and she doesn't give up.

Top Bottom