• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Icon Contest - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
Awesome entries, guys!!

According to my notes, only Ash Summers and AirwaveRaid have still to post their icons, since Xaph has bowed out for this round. You've got just over a week, guys! :)

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
There is one week left in this challenge. Ash Summers and AirwaveRaid, you have one week to submit your icons.

The polls will go up next Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

caitaintdead
caitaintdead
Heck yes! Can't wait to get my vote on!

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
Will there be a master post of all the icons so we can compare them all?
As I said, polls will go up, and the icons for each poll from each artist will be posted so that members can vote without having to click back and forward.

F
faeriegrrl27
Woops! My bad- I didn't see that post. Thanks!

TaylorSwift

The power to make amends
I have a silly question..as always :D. I know the icons must be brand new and I wanted to know if I like an effect on an icon I published in the art thread, can I use the same effect on an icon for the contest? I mean, with a different picture of course..I realize it sounds silly since it wouldn't be the same icon but I just wanna be sure...

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Thank you...no, I always use my images, even when I follow tutorials.. :)

HisMrs
HisMrs
Of course!! As long as the exact same icon hasn't already been posted somewhere else, the effect is fine.

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
I'm excited for Round 2, to announce the themes I've been thinking of. :D

*EDIT*
Willowmylove agrees: I had so much fun making the first set, I can't wait to make the second set! How many rounds are there, anyhow?
As many as we want! LOL Seriously, I think Lyri and I agreed on 5 rounds. :D

W
Willow My Love
I had so much fun making the first set, I can't wait to make the second set! How many rounds are there, anyhow?

ashsummers

Slayer
Ok guys so here are mine, at last. Sorry to be holding you up. This was the first time I've done anything like this so it took me forever. I literally only downloaded Gimp three weeks ago for the competition so took me a good while to grasp everything. It's been quite a journey and i learnt alot. I had a lot of fun with the themes. Anyway here goes...

Black and White...

Hands..

Colour Party...

Comics...

Artists Choice...

PrincessBuffy16
PrincessBuffy16
I love them. 'Color Party' is really awesome!
T
TaylorSwift
And you just download Gimp 3 weeks ago? These are fantastic, especially the color party!!! Beautiful.
T
Tasha
Oh my goodness, they are really good!
brinkster130
brinkster130
These are great! :) I cant believe you just started using gimp 3 weeks ago!
T
TheFirstSlayer
Aw ash,these are amazing! I love your hands and your black white,especially the angel and faith ones!

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
This round is now closed. The polls are up, so off you go and vote. HisMrs has already posted the sign-up thread for her round, so make sure you check that out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom