• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

More questions to pass the time...

Priceless

Scooby
1. If you had to eat only chocolate or pasta alfredo for two weeks, which would it be?
Chocolate of course

2. Kittens or puppies?
Puppies! But kittens are a good second choice

3. Describe yourself in three words
Loner, reliable, easy

4. Do you believe that aliens have visited this planet?
Yes probably

5. What was the last prank you played on someone?
I'm not a prankster

6. Are you a clean freak, or not really?
Definitely not. What's the opposite of a clean freak? That's me.

7. You've just been notified that a distant relative has left you a HUGE sum of money...but you have to get a tattoo before you can claim it. What do you get, and where? (And no, you can't have it removed later)
Something Buffy related maybe, probably top of the arm or thigh - which is less painful?

8. Last meal that you actually cooked yourself?
Veggie sausages, mash, carrots, peas, green beans and cauliflower, gravy and redcurrent jelly, yesterday. Today I have potato and mushroom al forna cooking in the oven. (Jamie Oliver Veg receipe) I cook a lot and enjoy it.

9. When was the last time you laughed out loud?
This morning, but it was done sarcastically

10. What school subject did you really suck at?
Art and Maths.

11. A freaky magic spell causes you to switch bodies with Joss Whedon (around the time of Buffy S4). How would you change the show, if at all?
I'd reduce Adam's role and keep Maggie till the end of the season as the Big Bad.

12. Can you dance?
Probably not, but that doesn't stop me.

13. If you could switch lives with one person, who would it be?
No one specific, just someone young and rich and smart.

14. Choose one Whedonverse character to be your future spouse.
Spike

15. Surprise! You're a psychologist, and Lilah Morgan is a new patient. She's having a rough time at work, and wants your advice. What do you tell her?
You don't have to stay where you are, you can change your life, lots of small steps

16. Pineapple and ham pizza...yay or nay?
Prior to being a veggie, big Yay. Now, not so much

17. What's the best advice your mum has ever given you?
Earn your own money

18. If you could be any animal, what would you choose...and why?
Dog, just cos, dog!

19. When was the last time someone dared you to do something?
Can't remember

20. Did you think there was going to be a cheese question? 😜
No

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
knew you were gonna say chocolate & puppies! 'Easy', eh? 🤨
😃

Bop

Scooby
Sineya
1. If you had to eat only chocolate or pasta alfredo for two weeks, which would it be?

Pasta! I'd be sick if I ate only chocolate for 2 weeks.

2. Kittens or puppies?
Puppies because they're so much more human-like.

Spontaneous funny and sensitive

I think there's a good chance that we're the aliens so yes.

It was a really stupid prank, I tried to convince my best friend that I had a silent X at the end of my name. She did believe me for a second.

No I'm too comfortable with dirt.

7. You've just been notified that a distant relative has left you a HUGE sum of money...but you have to get a tattoo before you can claim it. What do you get, and where? (And no, you can't have it removed later)
I'd get a replica of Faith's tattoo in the same place that she has it. I kind of want to do that anyway it would be so cool.

I've never cooked a proper meal.

Reading through my own answers to these questions. I laugh at anything.

Maths I was really behind at it for my age in all my school years.

11. A freaky magic spell causes you to switch bodies with Joss Whedon (around the time of Buffy S4). How would you change the show, if at all?
I would turn the show into a Fuffy fanfic.

12. Can you dance?
No.

I don't know. Maybe SMG?

Wesley!

15. Surprise! You're a psychologist, and Lilah Morgan is a new patient. She's having a rough time at work, and wants your advice. What do you tell her?
I'd tell that her that she's delusional if she believes that working at Wolfram and Hart is just a job.

Nay but it does belong on pizza.

I'm gonna change that to Dad and probably the advice that life isn't serious.

I'm picking my best friend's cat because he is awesome.

Probably about a week ago.

I did not.

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
No idea who this Pastor Alfredo is but he doesn't sound too appetising.....think I'll stick to chocolate!

2. Kittens or puppies?
Kittens!

Immature, old, British...… ;)

Yeah, I only meant to stay for a few days.....lost the keys to my UFO.....

Today...…..Pretended to be Last Watcher & filled in this questionnaire for him.....

Just a freak......

Probably a tattoo of a large pound sign -> £ (It's like a dollar sign only real money :p )

I've never cooked myself.....I would imagine that would hurt! :oops:

When I read some of the previous posts on this thread..... (Got odd looks from the cat though)

Actually turning up...….

Spike would jump ship & head for ATS killing all that Spuffy nonsense before it got going.....

12. Can you dance?
Like a three legged elephant who just had a blunt tranquiliser dart shot in his butt......

Some rich dude named Peter who lives in Watertown Boston..... ;)

Faith.....I know she can be a bit unstable, but I have literally dated worse.... :oops:

Start looking for a new job......fast!

A whole world of nay! 🤮

No idea.....I never listened.....

My cat! Sleeps 23 hours a day & has never done a days work in her life.....

Lets not talk about it until after the case comes up in court...….

Gutted! I revised for hours for the cheese question....was the only one I expected to get right..... :(

Reactions: Bop

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya
Definitely chocolate. I don't usually like it in frequent doses, but I'd take delicious, creamy and all-sugary chocolate over pasta any day.

2. Kittens or puppies?
Kittens.

Insecure. Prickly. Lazy.

I'm agnostic towards both religion and aliens.

I haven't played a prank on anyone for a long time. I think the last time might have been paying for a jump-scare alert on someone's Twitch stream.

Not really. But I'm not really a slob either. My room is quite tidy in that you won't see piles of old newspaper or trashbags lying around like how they portray basement dwellers in movies. You could find what you want and you could walk through my room with ease. There's barely any dusts on most parts of the floor.

7. You've just been notified that a distant relative has left you a HUGE sum of money... but you have to get a tattoo before you can claim it. What do you get, and where? (And no, you can't have it removed later)
The mask of Spider-Man on my arm.

Instant noodles.

YouTube video where a weatherman accidentally drew a penis on his chart.

Math. Or as Americans called it, maths.

Marvel was facing bankruptcy around this time, so if possible, I would try and buy out the rights to Captain America from them (using the money from the aforementioned tattoo), replace Riley with Steve Rogers immediately and try to make him work as a replacement. Create Steve's "Winter Soldier" character arc more than a decade before it became written. Make Cap popular way earlier than Iron Suck. Hey, it's magic. I can do whatever I want.

Sigh. Or if you want a boring answer, improve Riley's character by turning him into the same person as MCU Steve Rogers I guess.

12. Can you dance?

In all seriousness, no. I dance like I sing: badly.

I'm not picky. Any rich celebrity with a cushy life, I guess. Maybe Leonardo DiCaprio. Sorry, Leo; you won't be getting another Oscar. I'll be spending your life lying around in your luxurious mansion and binging Netflix all day for the rest of your life. Plus have buttloads of chicken nuggets.

Buffy would be the easy answer, but... Daisy Johnson. Chloe Bennet is super cute.

Come back in one season. Or whenever I get to know you well enough.

Neutral, but I don't feel as disgusted by it as most Americans. Pineapple pizza (or as we call it here, "Hawaiian pizza") is very popular in Singapore.

Never smoke.

A tabby cat. Not only will I be able to lie around all day as my master accommodate my every desire, I'll be able to appreciate just how adorable I look in the mirror. I'll be making countless cute cat faces and post them on the Internet. Become famous. Get a richer master. Star in my own movie, "Taffy the Dogpire Slayer". Earn royalties off the much better-written TV adaptation written by Joss Whedon.

Wow, that's a really long time ago. Can't remember. Doesn't happen to me often either, if at all.

No, but I'm disappointed all the same. In case you're taking orders, I'd want my cheese to be sliced and to be served with an American burger. Two patties. Extra cheesy.

M

M

Pasta alfredo.

2. Kittens or puppies?
Puppies forever.

Eccentric, passionate, loyal

Not unless you count some of the people living here.

I got someone else to write my personalized messages in Easter cards for everyone I know. I put personal information only someone really close would know, then signed it as E.B. My handwriting is distinctive, so no one guessed me. Some of the people panicked because they thought a stalker was after them. LOL! I held it together until Easter, then lost it.

Meh, I can't stand filth or severe clutter, but I'm not a neat freak or picture straightener either.

I hate tattoos, but I guess "haunt me" over my heart, if I absolutely had to.

Unfortunately, I cook every meal that I can't eat raw. No eating out for me.

While reading some of the responses to @Anyanka Bunny Slayer 's 20 questions.

None. I hated all math but got really good at them all just to spite to the teacher.

I'd have soulless Spike choose to pull himself off of Buffy in Seeing Red, so she wouldn't have to kick him off.

12. Can you dance?
Yep, so long as it's choreographed movement.

No switching for me.

Can I get me a Spike clone for real?!

Quit or do better. Your choice. Honestly, this is not a role I was meant to play.

Pineapple: yes
Ham: no, but only because I don't eat meat

Prove them wrong.

Wolf, because I'd be like a dog but free and guaranteed to like my pack.

Someone dared me to watch Game of Thrones and not like it. Unfortunately for him he dared me in the last season and lost the bet.

I wear the cheese. The cheese doesn't wear me.

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya
Pasta alfredo.🤤 I can't survive on chocolate.

2. Kittens or puppies?
Kittens.

Yeah, like space bacteria, etc.

I don't remember.😕

Not really.

A minimalistic hummingbird tattoo, lower back, so that I don't see it often.

Today's lunch. 😋

Today, watching Apartment 23.

For school before uni, I didn't actually suck, but physics has always been a little harder to grasp for me.

Don't. Make. Oz. Cheat. On. Willow. Duh.

12. Can you dance?
Not very aesthetically...

Giles. Or Jenny. Or Oz. I am not sure.

I'll give it a try.

Blue whale. They seem to be peacefully going along with life on their own.

Amethyst

Scooby
Sineya
Chocolate! that pasta is covered in cheese isn't it? I love pasta but cheese makes me really ill. :-/

2. Kittens or puppies?
Kittens.

3. Describe yourself in three words.
Odd, Helpful, Friendly.

Most likely, yes.

I don't play pranks on people. I don't really like them.

No I'm not.

I've been wanting more tattoos for a while now but they are just SO expensive. I would get one on the underside of my forearm, of my ginger cat lying down, with fushia flowers around him. As that's his favourite spot in the garden to lay, under the fuschia.

Vegan pie and mashed potato. Does it count that the pie was bought frozen and I just bunged it in the oven to cook? lol

Yesterday, as me and my husband went on a nature walk and part of the path had flooded a small bit and the grass had gone swampy, my husband uses a power wheelchair, so he went sailing through the path no problem but my feet got soaked and muddy!!! It was funny though, I must have looked mental, hunching my skirt up and hopping about over the water and muddy grass in my trainers lol

Maths.

I don't think I'd change it. Season 4 isn't that bad.

12. Can you dance?
Yes, everyone can dance. Should I, personally do it in public though...probably not... lol

Noone thanks, you have no idea what people are actually going through. Someones life might look perfect from the outside but might be disastrous behind closed doors.

I choose Giles! :) He's super smart, can kick ass, very kind and seems like he can cook too. :)

It's been a while since i've watched Angel, I know she's from that but can't really remember who she is..... so.....i dont know... plod on girl...

No, I'm a vegetarian and I can't eat cheese. I would gladly have pineapple on vegan pizza though.

Always have some money stashed away somewhere in a jar or something, for emergencies.

A dolphin. They seem so free and playful.

I can't remember...

I mean, I have mentioned cheese twice in these questions already, so yeah i guess so.. lol

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya

2. Kittens or puppies?

12. Can you dance?

1. Pasta alfredo, i'd get sick eating just chocolate!

2. Kittens, but i do love both

3. Bubbly, witty, sarcastic

4. Yes, I am an alien 👽

5. Popped mentos in my friends coke and popped the lid back on today, guess what happened when she opened it! Only problem was we were in the skatepark and she was tryna look cool WHILE skating when she opened it hehe

6. Yup yup yup waaaay too much

7. A smiley face on my middle finger 😈

8. Made this Greek dish called fasolia, tasted a bit nasty, its mainly beans so it made me fart a lot too

9. Today when my friends kept falling off their skateboards... well i cant say i was any better really...

10. Not very arty farty, my art teacher told me I was rubbish and looked like Frida Kahlo, absolutely charming

11. Make Riley less of a jerk (or more of a jerk so he can leave sooner) ooh and have more of those funky Matrix special effects!

12. Yes... but not well!!!

13. Are we talking permanently, if not then a very rich famous person and make someone massage my feet like the rich posh people do 😁

14. Tara or willow? Faith if she swings both ways...

15. Don't be such a....errr.... nasty person... to your colleagues

16. eeeh nooopeee

17. Give up your just too bad -my mum

18. Ok hear me out, a little fly so i can spy on people i don't like!

19. I was dared to kill myself by a little rats bum at school, but i dont do dares haha

20. YUP and I'm rather disappointed there wasn't!!!

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I want to do everything bar grading.
I don't think I hold my liquor well enough anymore to do the whole bar grading thing. Probably after two bars I'd be toast and couldn't tell the difference between a white russian or a mudslide.

Professor Walsh
Professor Walsh
That makes two of us. It woukd be a chrap evening.
Top Bottom