Buffy: "Happy ever after doesn't mean forever. It just means time. A little time."
Oz: "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff."
A possible opening for the Faith show that never was.
In the year 2000, a slayer was sent to prison for a crime she did commit. This slayer eventually escaped from a maximum security penitentiary to the Los Angeles underground. Now she survives as a solider of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help and if you can find her, maybe you can hire the Slay Team.
The A-Team, of course.
AlphaFoxtrotFace: Not another girl.
Faith: Punch!
Face: Ah, my face!
Murdoch: I like her.
Giles: Spike! Spike: Yes, Satan? [He turns around to face Giles.] Oh, I'm sorry sir, you sounded like someone else. Giles: Never mind the wisecracks, Spike. [Coughs loudly] You owe me, rent! Spike: Giles, I told you. You're my first priority. I'm on a very big case right now. [Shows Giles, a $25,000 reward poster] Look at that. That's a true albino demon. Some rich guy lost it and is offering a huge reward. As soon as I find this demon, you're paid. Giles: I heard vampires in there, Ventura. I heard them again this morning, scratching around Spike: I never bring my work home with me, sir Giles: Oh yeah! What's all this blood for? Spike: ...Fiber?
Willow: Giles, I was in the library the other day, in the restricted section, and I read something odd, and I thought perhaps you could illuminate me. It's called, as I understand it, Darkest Magick.
Graduation Day Part 1, Buffy walks into Faith's apartment.
Buffy: Is this the right room for an argument?
Faith: Told ya once B.
Buffy: No you didn't.
Faith: Pretty sure I did. Wait this isn't an argument. Oh screw it, let's fight.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.