• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

My attempt at Gimp

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Being late to this board, it was awesome to look through this post and see how far you've come, even if you weren't bad to begin with. I had that same metamorphosis with Gimp, lol, have been using it for years. I'm to cheap to pay for PS :D

An example would be my below banner, which I'm super proud of, and it only took fifteen minutes.

You're better at blending than me, I've never figured that one out. Maybe I should practice that next time?

GwenRaiden
GwenRaiden
Your banner is very pretty! Lovely composition.

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn

Not the best, the image quality for season 1 isn't very good
What I do is I duplicate the layers and I set the duplicate layers to screen to brighten up the darker images lower quality images from s1. I’ll do this a couple of times until I have a better/brighter image. But also, there are HD screencaps for s1 and some of s2 here (thanks to @Jam ). She is working in another project but she may go back and screen cap the rest of BtVS in HD later so keep checking back for updates.

nightshade
nightshade
oohh I didn't know there was HD ones available thanks

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Loving them both especially the Dawn one

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn

So this is the first time using duplicate layer to have just the pink helmets, I erased a little too much and Angel's face is in colour as well, but overall I'm happy with it

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn

Felt like making something but wasn't sure what so used a random number generator to pick episodes, got 16 - Inca Mummy Girl, and 70 Goodbye Iowa.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
This should get an award for the longest running thread. I just realized I've owned four cars since this thread was started. Madness.

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Love it... really nice colouring and blending :)

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn

Not a fan of this one but posted it anyway, I'll probably redo it one day, one year maybe!

Top Bottom