My stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuffyElevated

Scooby
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
12,227
Age
44
Location
Tennessee
Sineya
Thought I'd share my Buffy-related siggies/avatars/etc. 🙂 More as they are created!!!


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffybann2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/glorybann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/fuffybann1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/willxandbann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffysig1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/bunnies.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffylogo.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/sing.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
S
Skytteflickan88
Oh, I really love the first one.
Ohhhh pretty pretty!, I like the first one, and ofcourse the one that sez my name in it! lol. 🙂
 
Thanks again, all!! 😀

I could make you a Twilight banner but I'll confess that I don't know any of the characters or anything...I haven't had a chance to read the books. 🙁

So really what I want more than anything is a cool Edward banner, he is the guy who played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter but I want him looking all smouldering and hot!! like he is in Twilight. My suggestion? Google Twilight or Robert Pattison 🙂
 
BuffyElevated
BuffyElevated
Okie dokie! :D Will do! :)
love.the.glory.one.

Glory's the best awesome banner, completely true, haha.
 
BuffyElevated
BuffyElevated
LOL Thanks!! :D That's the latest one I've done. :)
LOL Thanks!! It was only a matter of time before I combined my love of Matchbox Twenty and BtVS. 😀 I am working on some new ones... A Cangel one is in the works, as is a Faith banner and a Xander one. 🙂 I need to make a Tillow banner too, though... WOW I'll have a bunch for y'all soon! 😉
 
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/faithbann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/cangelbann1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/xanderlove.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/tillowbann.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Like your work. The mainips of Angel/Cordy and Buffy/Faith are very well done.


Thank you very much! I did the Angel/Cordy one but the Buffy/Faith one was found on Google. 🙂 I jst used Photoshop brushes to make a pretty background for it. 😉

Your art is awesome, too! I love your gallery!
[br][/br]
Edit:
[br][/br]
More new banners:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/dawnbann1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/dawnbann2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/xanman.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some Twilight ones I've done...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/twilightbann2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/twilightbann1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/twilightbann3.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Airam
Airam
oooh pretty, i love them! :)
B
bloody pet
oh pretty i love twilight!
Thought I'd share my Buffy-related siggies/avatars/etc. 🙂 More as they are created!!!


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffybann2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/glorybann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/fuffybann1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/willxandbann.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffysig1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/bunnies.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/buffylogo.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/sing.jpg
I really like your Xander banner, but it's cut off at the bottom!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom