• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Naughty Thought

darkspook

Potential
I think you're taking away a good chunk of Buffy's agency here. It's implied several times that Buffy actually shocks Spike by how rough and naughty she is : he is the one constantly covered in scratch marks, bite marks and bruises ; when she tells him that their night together was "the most perverse, degrading experience of her life" he replies "me too" -- the fact that Buffy was, according to him, his kinkiest experience kind says it all. Mostly they push each other's boundaries constantly, it's not a one way street.

Or Anya is one of those people who enjoy short and vigorous sex, and the fact that she lets a small "hey" tells me that Faith isn't too far off the mark. Doesn't matter, it's true that Anya is very satisfied with him. I don't think he and Buffy/Spike are on the same playing field, due to their different nature. Either way I don't get what he has to do with the rest of the thread, but good for him ;)
Good point on Buffy. She does strike me as an all in person rather than half measures. Perhaps Parker was scared off by her!!!
I merely raised the point about Xander to offer a different view than ‘Spike sex on legs’ theme here. Guess it’s the wrong for that.

Cheese Slices

A Bidet of Evil
Good point on Buffy. She does strike me as an all in person rather than half measures. Perhaps Parker was scared off by her!!!
I merely raised the point about Xander to offer a different view than ‘Spike sex on legs’ theme here. Guess it’s the wrong for that.
No, it's just that I didn't make the connection since I thought that the discussion revolved around Buffy's lovers specifically. It's not important ;) It's kind of tricky to compare anyway.

darkspook

Potential
No, it's just that I didn't make the connection since I thought that the discussion revolved around Buffy's lovers specifically. It's not important ;) It's kind of tricky to compare anyway.
Sorry to be honest it's my fault I honestly didn't realise what section this thread was on! I was thinking it was a solely character one.

I guess it could be said that season 6 was about a woman exploring her sexual side boundaries, kinks and the whole kitchen sink. Given it wasn't aired on HBO its kinda amazing what the Spuffy relationship was able to suggest in season 6.

Cheese Slices
Cheese Slices
It's cool, I hope I didn't come off as hostile

Antho

Scooby
Ironically I think each partners Buffy had sex with correspond to the girl/woman she was and what she was looking for at theses moment. I mean for season 1-3 Buffy, Angel is the ideal sexual partner, because I think she wanted something sensual, soft, tender and sweet. Season 4-5 Buffy wanted something different.. I think Riley gave to her a good balance between that soft side she had with Angel and a more sauvage side. Also her feelings for Riley weren’t on the same level than for Angel so obviously it wasn’t the same intensity. S6 Buffy is depressed, feel empty inside herself, she wanted to feel emotion, and the sex with Spike were the moments she felt alive. It was exciting, brutal, intense, kinda hard and that what she wanted. It corresponded to her state of mind at that precisely moment. I think s7 spuffy is softer, tender.. they don’t have sex in that season 7, or at least we don’t see it but I imagine it would be different from S6, and has a Angel/Riley’s vibe if that makes sense.

Top Bottom