• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Please God- I hope this never happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

xfivebyfive

Because its Fate.
Black Thorn
Okay, almost completely sure this is the last jab I'll make at the remake. This one actually resembles a full scene.

That old song.

Had to look after my fellow Cangel-ites!

awwww OMG I love you for that!! That was soo adorable I had this bigass smile on my face. I just watched You're Welcome again this morning and reading that was like awww made my night!! Thank you!!

Hehe what's the strongest hair gel you got? :D

Oh, as usual, dear.

When will Hollywood learn to leave well enough alone?! They keep redoing things and they're always horrible. They don't need to ruin the pristine image of Buffy.

VisionGirl
VisionGirl
"Oh, as usual, dear" LOL!

Litheran

Rebel without a pulse
I liked that! even though I´m not a Cangel shipper, but I was pretty distracted by that scientology ad, what's up with that?
No clue; only religion I cling to is Buffy; site probably selects ads based on content. You say actor; it says crazy-pants are on sale.

xfivebyfive said:
awwww OMG I love you for that!! That was soo adorable I had this bigass smile on my face. I just watched You're Welcome again this morning and reading that was like awww made my night!! Thank you!!

Hehe what's the strongest hair gel you got?

Saw it again the other day myself, like is mostly the case; the last three minutes make the entire episode.

This is giving me something constructive to do instead of finding studio execs to prank call; any requests?

VisionGirl
VisionGirl
Crazy-pants karma!

MergedLoki

Potential
whedonless buffy movie a reality :(

So not sure this is new news or not.

but over at toplessrobot I read an article that basically states a Whedonless (along with SMG and the rest of the cast)-less buffy movie is in the works.

and it's gonna suck...

that is all.

Old Master 3.0

Watchers Council
Watcher
Black Thorn
This thread has been closed as it has reached it's post limit. You may continue in a new thread if you wish. :: tu ::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom