• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rachel's Banners

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
I'm going to do it... I'm going non-bangel. Not sure how long I'll last but this one is too pretty to pass up any longer. Ok to use it?

Taake
Taake
I was eyeing that one too... if you squint it almost looks like Buffy though... so you're Bangel-adjacent :P

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
I'm going to do it... I'm going non-bangel. Not sure how long I'll last but this one is too pretty to pass up any longer. Ok to use it?
Absolutely! I can make you a matching icon too, if you'd like? (Will have to wait a few hours though, until I get home tonight)

Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
I'll just go with the banner for now. Thank you!

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
Grace
Grace
Love them! That last one especially is a knockout!
Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
Illyria and Dark Willow seem to go together as do Darla and Sunday but it looks like you are the first to put them together. Kudos!
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Man, I'm going to switching my signatures every day! 😆
Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
Wow ya’ll are really elevating your banner game!

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Omg, can there be a matching avi made for this? Doesn't have to be those two, but maybe something else from Dollhouse? I absolutely love this banner, they are one of my true OTP's from anywhere :D

(I won't wear it until I'm done with Taake's, so there's no hurry if you say yes) :)

RachM
RachM
I'll see what I can whip up!
Top Bottom