• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen #30

Mr Trick

Scooby
Videoman (2018) 5/10

Don't Look Now (1972) 8/10

A very good film, but I'm not sure its quite the classic a lot of people make it out to be. The ending left me a bit confused.

Mr Trick

Scooby
@HowiMetdaSlayer Basically its one of these films that over explains Joker's backstory and so you lose the sense of mystery to the character. It would be like giving a backstory to Michael Myers. Part of the appeal of such a villain is that you don't know where their evil. Its more scary that way. Plus they retcon a lot of silly stuff in. Its a rip off of King of Comedy and Taxi Driver too.

white avenger

white avenger
"Waterworld" 8/10

Kevin Cosner is the nameless Mariner on a future world where the polar ice caps have melted and virtually the entire planet is one big ocean, with the few surviving humans living on man made atolls. As post apocalypse movies go, this one is pretty good, despite its poor box office performance. At least, I liked it better than Costner's other movie in the same genre, "Postman."

Octavia
Octavia
Love that movie
Top Bottom