• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Say Something Nice About Oz.

Grrr Argg

Townie
Not the most popular opinion, but Oz is almost my favorite character in the show, second only to spike. He is amazing! my favorite thing is when Buffy can read minds for the day and hear Oz's thoughts. Literally SO incredible. Love Oz!

Btvs fan

Scooby
Not the most popular opinion, but Oz is almost my favorite character in the show, second only to spike. He is amazing! my favorite thing is when Buffy can read minds for the day and hear Oz's thoughts. Literally SO incredible. Love Oz!
Why do you think it's not a popular opinion ?

Grrr Argg

Townie
Why do you think it's not a popular opinion ?
I dunno? I feel like when most people are asked their top ten, he barely makes the list. Also, its my own way to soften the blow of Oz hate. Sort of makes it easier I guess

Tank1978

Scooby
Any moment oz is on stage with Dingoes Ate My Baby! My favourite songs of theirs are Pain and Fate.

Also love oz's reaction to finding out about vampires in Surprise.

SunnydaleGlitz

Potential
Sineya
Ooh, I love all Oz scenes! He brings this laconic coolness to every scene and he's never, ever judgemental. I loved his reaction to seeing vampires for the first time in Surprise, his pointing and saying "er, arm!" in Innocence, his gentle teasing of Xander in The Zeppo, I think one of his funniest lines ever is when he responds to Buffy's apology for slamming him against the wall in What's My Line with "I still don't know what I'm supposed to try" / "That is a tense person" 😂Oz is the best. Come to think of it, I love all of Willow's [long-term] significant others 💕

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
He was so much better than Kennedy even though he didn't really do much or affect the plot in any way outside of the werewolf episodes.

FaithLehane16

"Tact is not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
He's really hot, an amazingly sweet & protective boyfriend to Willow, is very intuitive, and is an awesome band member.

Top Bottom