• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

SEPARATED, pt.2

Erickson22

Potential
Sineya
Andrew

"What?" He said in shock looking towrerds Tara worried "WHAT HAPPENED !"

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Tara

"It said you were with the guy who shot me before grabbing me & saying I was in danger of fading if I fought it " she said her body flicking back & forth between two images .

Erickson22

Potential
Sineya
Andrew

Andrews eyes grew big and watery at he hung down his head "I't did'nt happen like that." he let out " we were not "together" it was..... I dunno.....I dont I really dont know"

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara

Tara looks at Andrew not flickering now " He loved your killer. He was with them the whole time " she said . " That what it said . Is that true ? " she said looking sad .

Erickson22

Potential
Sineya
Andrew
" YES." He dug his face into his knees busting out crying " I loved him and I dont know why.... He- he left us I was in-the stations- Oh god." his voiced cracked "I didnt- god I didnt know he was gonna kill you." he ran out of breath and his voice cracked like a crying kid " Oh god"

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara

Tara has tears on her face " You mean that " she said softy trying to pat Andrew head .

Erickson22

Potential
Sineya
Andrew

"I loved him it was wrong but i did and i admit that it wasent right but he was the only one who remembered me who wanted too talk too me who needed me but now i know and i see that he was just using me and I swear if I could I would go back too that day somehow take the bullet I would." Andrew looked up at Tara His eyes bloodshot "But i cant." he said his lips quivering shaking his head looking at the crying Tara

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara

Tara wipes a hand across her face " I know the feeling of finally finding one who cares for you " she said with a sniffle .
"And I .......acpet that you would do that " she told him . "I not mad at you Andrew " she said touching his face for a few seconds.

Erickson22

Potential
Sineya
Andrew

"
you should be though..... It should of been you not me or Anya I keep getting people killed.....and its not right." he said burying his face back into his knees taking a deep breathe

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara

Tara looks at him " I wanted to get back together with Willow but I never will now " he said . Taking a deep breath even thought she was a
ghost she says " I cant be mad at you for what ........he did " she said softy .

Erickson22

Potential
Sineya
Andrew

"wait a minuet.... thats what I was doing it involved you! Wheres the book? Andrew serched around and then the thought popped in his head and he turned too everyone "Im sorry i gotta do this." and he ran out the door to the room before here he dropped the book

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara

"What that have to do with anything ?" she said aloud looking around at everyone.

GoSpuffy

Vampire Lover, I mean Slayer
Black Thorn
Vi

You got me. But at least it looks like he has a clue to follow up on, that's more than any of us have right now.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Dawn

" I hope so because I a bit nervous " Dawn said hiding right behind Amanda .

Tara
Tara walks over looking tired .

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Faith

In frustration Faith calls after the fleeing Andrew:
- 'What the hell Andrew? You don't go runnin' off in a creepy mystery house with demons and spooks flyin' around. Rule 1 of surviving past the second act y'got it?'

She walks over to the parlor fireplace and grabs a poker, a better weapon than nothing at all.

Willow

Willow shakes her head in Faith's direction as she tries to watch the closed doors.
- 'I think he feels so guilty that he doesn't care if gets hurt or not. I mean, I've kinda been there myself.'

Faith

- 'Yeah, well I care if he gets hurt 'cause I'm gonna have to carry his but out of here if he gets chewed on. That's gonna make me cranky. Y'hear that Andy?'

Willow

- 'I'll tell you what I do hear'...
Willow gestures to the door in front of you.

Mod Post

The distant rhythmic thumps that have been circling suddenly come closer. The doors in front of you rattle in their hinges as something on the other side presses against them.

GoSpuffy

Black Thorn
Vi:

*draws her stake to the ready position and takes her place beside Faith* come on Amanda, looks like we're going to see some action.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Dawn grabs Amanda arm " You not leaving me " she said sounding nervous as she hung on to her arm.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Dawn looks over at Vi *" Looks like you happy " she said still holding onto Amanda arm.

GoSpuffy

Black Thorn
Vi: I Am happy Dawn. We're all hot chicks with super powers now. We took out the first together and we can deal with what's behind door number 2.

Top Bottom