• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

    2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

    4. See 1 through 3.

    Come on, register already!

SEPARATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
7,369
Sineya
Tara
Tara got in front of Andrew & tried to get his attraction .
 
Joined
Mar 16, 2016
Messages
572
Age
33
Willow
"Okay people, we should all probably...*Ahem* Let's roll out. Or 'walk out' to be more accurate and less military-y. Since my idea is the only idea then we should maybe go with that? Good? Good. And like Vi says, shopping for food is the best kind of shopping in this sort of 'hell-dimension' style scavenge hunt thingy."

With that Willow starts off down the long slope, headed in the generation direction of the house to the far east of the crazy-looking temple. She wants to stay far away from that creepy place. Temples in hell dimensions are maybe best avioded. She's had enough lately of robed priest fellas with no-eyes and sacrificial offerings. A suburban location sounds more 'home base-y' in her eyes.
 

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
7,369
Sineya
Tara walks over to Willow "Can I come
with you " she asked softy. " l don't want to go near the temple . I getting bad vibes from it " she said to Willow.
 
Joined
Mar 16, 2016
Messages
572
Age
33
Willow
Willow nods and pulls a sympathy face. "Me too..and sure, stick with me. We can scout ahead a bit."
 

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Joined
Dec 23, 2013
Messages
10,707
Location
The Moot, England
Sineya
Faith
Faith steps in front of Willow.
- 'Wow there, fragile witches don't get to scout ahead in the possibly evil, hell-town with the bad-ass temple stuck in the middle. Long as we're clueless 'bout stuff you should hang back behind somebody a bit more durable. Like me.'
She gives Willow a bit of space.
- 'Still, seems like your idea's the best one goin' so that's where we're pointing. Just follow my trail.

With that Faith walks on ahead.
 
Joined
Mar 16, 2016
Messages
572
Age
33
Willow
Looking at Faith's retreating form and giving it the once over she then tilts her head and smiles at Tara.
"Did she say trail or tail." She sniggers a bit at her own silliness and shakes her head. "Maybe we do what she says, Miss Bossy pants that she is." Though Willow keeps her voice low so Faith won't overhear.
 

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
7,369
Sineya
Tara .
Tara blushes at what Willow said " Well she does have a nice ................." .
Looks at Willow " You feel it too because I really worried about that temple " she said changing the subject .
 
Joined
Mar 16, 2016
Messages
572
Age
33
Willow

Willow walks beside Tara and keeps a wary eye out. Taking in the strange array of buildings that are a distance up ahead.
"So are we all thinking that these buildings were actually bult by somebody? Or maybe they were somehow transported to this place, like us and the gas station? Cause either way is kinda spooky to think about.
"Why would anyone do that? Like maybe a spell gone wrong, or dimensional instability around the Hellmouth. And maybe the big kablooee crater-thing set off a chain reaction."
 

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
7,369
Sineya
Tara.

T
ara nods her head "You think they were all grabbed from our dimension & brought here " she said shivering .
"I scared I be left here all alone " she said softy to Willow.
 

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Joined
Dec 23, 2013
Messages
10,707
Location
The Moot, England
Sineya
Mod Post
Skirting the main 'settlement' of buildings, you all head towards the large overly-gabled house. As you move closer you see what looks like debris littering the barren ground around it. Soon it becomes apparent that the debris are actually bodies; skeltons to be exact. Peeling white bones poke through the shifting dust on the ground all around the house, almost surrounding it.

The house itself is solid looking if shabby in appearance, a lot of its gingerbread fixtures have broken off but overwhise it seems undamaged, just closed up and wind battered:
2_zpsfbhoef20.jpg


(just imagine this shuttered up with peeling paint. The shape, size and style are what matters)

As you all move closer Faith moves over to one of the more complete looking skeltons and squats down next to it, examining it.
- ' Might've been a bit more subtle it somebody had put up a 'Danger' sign right near the front door.' She looks back at the rest of you, 'Everybody still okay with this?'
 

GoSpuffy

Vampire Lover, I mean Slayer
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
2,490
Location
Vancouver, BC
Black Thorn
Vi

Well, we have to make home base somewhere and this place looks like we can defend it.
 

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
7,369
Sineya
Tara.

Tara walks over to Faith " How did th.....ey die " she said looking nervous.
 
Joined
Mar 16, 2016
Messages
572
Age
33
Willow
Willow seems startled as she senses something.
"Uh, okay guys, there...there's already a protection spell around this place. A pretty powerful one too. I-I could probably take care of it- dispel it or make a break for us to get through...Only I don't know if its designed to keep people out, or keep something in."
"So, what do we say? I think its maybe worth investigating. I mean, the dead guys are outside the place, maybe inside its a bit...cosier, y'know?"
 

GoSpuffy

Vampire Lover, I mean Slayer
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
2,490
Location
Vancouver, BC
Black Thorn
Vi

Tough call. Could be we have allies in there, could be with have enemies......*looks over shoulder nervously*
 

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
7,369
Sineya
Tara

Tara looks at Willow "You want me to go in there & see if I find anything " she said .
 

GoSpuffy

Vampire Lover, I mean Slayer
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
2,490
Location
Vancouver, BC
Black Thorn
Vi: overhears Tara's offer to Willow and wanders towards Faith.

You know Faith having our own personal spook has some benefits, nice to see around some corners in advance.
 

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Joined
Dec 23, 2013
Messages
10,707
Location
The Moot, England
Sineya
Faith
Faith pokes at one of the bones and glances over at Tara.
- 'Nothing obvious. Nothin' broken by the looks of things. But all the bones are dry and cracked, got lil' holes in 'em. I think they're light enough to be hollow.'
Faith frowns and tosses the bone down, wipes her hands on her jeans.
'Weird.' She mutters, sounding worried but not knowing why.

Faith stands and looks around at everyone. 'If mojo's involed what's say we let Will take point on this. Maybe something going on that could hurt even somebody like T.' She looks at the ghost, 'Don't mean to worry you or nothing, just think we should play it safe.'
 

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
7,369
Sineya
Tara .
Tara smiles brightly at Faith "I knew you cared " she said giving Faith a loving look.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom