• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Sineya and Black Thorn

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Wolves ov Siberia
Black Thorn
Aaaaah! Iโ€™m completely torn! They both sound so cool! You black thorns, when you say you are more fun, what do you mean?!?!?! Step up your arguments guys! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ

We have a castle on a windswept hill. Glittery purple draperies accent the windows, and every night there is a feast of assorted delicacies. The huge, oak banquet tables are bursting with fresh strawberries, honey ham, baked chicken, croissants filled with raspberry jam, and many goblets of red wine. Roast duckling, dark chocolate cake, warm apple pie, and caramel-laced ice cream also are also featured...as are blueberry cheesecake, roast lamb, and huge bowls of scalloped potatoes. Grab a plate, and eat as much as you desire. Your wine glass shall be never be empty.

You will then be shown to your own room. As a new member of Black Thorn, your bedroom will be spectacular. The bed will feature a goose down duvet, woven from golden thread. The satin sheets will caress your skin as your weary head sinks into the fluffy pillows. Your maidservant will attend to all of your needs. She'll draw your bath, and sprinkle the water with fragrant rose petals. Before you sleep, she'll sing lullabies from before time; then open the drapes, to allow moonlight in.

I could go on and on....but there's a taste of what it's like if you join Black Thorn.

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Damn, Iโ€™m sold

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
As the board representative for the great and exquisite Glorificus, Her Sparkling Luminescence reminds you that she frequents Black Thorn.... and all minions will be treated harshly if they don't acquiesce to her request to become one with the House of Glorificus....

tl;dr join Black Thorn ๐Ÿ˜

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚ Black thorn sounds great!

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Black Thorn has too many people. It's probably 3:1 amongst active posters. I think members should be removed from the Thorn and put in the Sineya to even things up a bit more.

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Yh, how comes there are more black thorns!?!?!? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ’•

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Black Thorn has too many people. It's probably 3:1 amongst active posters. I think members should be removed from the Thorn and put in the Sineya to even things up a bit more.
You are not allowed to leave, you are ours! You sold your soul to us so you have to stay with us.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
You are not allowed to leave, you are ours! You sold your soul to us so you have to stay with us.
I never said me! See? All you people have problems reading and seeing. First it was lemon lemmings and now seeing me when I am not there.

You sold your soul to us so you have to stay with us.
Is it wrong that I found that mildly erotic?

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
God, why are you so funny guyyyyys! I loved all your posts but I have finally decided where Iโ€™m gonna go...
I have joined... Sineya! I must say, your arguments were the best I have ever seen, especially @Athena and @Anyanka Bunny Slayer you guys REALLY almost turned me, but what can I say, imma good guy! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ’•

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Welcome to the house of heroes! You will never regret it.
And ye shall ne'er go hungry again
2018_hero-sandwich_20811_600x600.jpg

hero... get it. house of... nevermind

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚ I GET IT! How are you guys so funny...
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
I hope you are not a vegetarian, now that youse is in the House of Sin eya.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Oh dear, so you have joined the house of Sineya, pronounced by the Members of Black Thorn as Sin ooh ya.

I also take this opportunity to report post #6 as being in extremely poor taste, the other taste that is as I'm not going to eat it.
Getting that person banned might be very unlikely as Buffy Summers (the Boss) may well be biased to thinking Sineya is a nice place.

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚ donโ€™t worry, it was tough to choose ๐Ÿ˜‚

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Fresh meat!! Let the battle for the soul commence!

You will get some people *cough* @ChaseRules *cough* telling you that sineya is somehow better, but that's simply not true. Black Thorn gives you the freedom to truly be yourself, as evil and mad as you want to be.
Sorry I was picking up supplies for Sineya & didn't get a chance to join .
Also so glad you picked us . And inn return I have something for @LemonBanana
Cute-Puppy-puppies-wallpapers-08.jpg

And for@nightshade here something too
CBF46zmPDd.jpg

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks very much! I will treasure the lil cutie ๐Ÿ˜‚

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Poor little dumb mutt, LemonBanana how do you think the perp from Sineya got the dog not to drop the rose?
There's a thorn in the roof of the dogs mouth! And you want to keep the piccy?

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Aaaaah! Noooo, Iโ€™m sure they wouldnโ€™t hurt the lil doggie... right!?!?!?
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
What they said is Evil & not us :)

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚ oh goddddd...

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Poor little dumb mutt, LemonBanana how do you think the perp from Sineya got the dog not to drop the rose?
There's a thorn in the roof of the dogs mouth! And you want to keep the piccy?
Dont listin to @ILLYRIAN . She just showing you why you were right not join them . We would never do that to a dog or any :eek: creatures

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Thank you! I love my lil gift and canโ€™t wait to be a proper member of Sineya! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ’•
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Whats this I is of shedonistic pleasures, not likely, I am of hedonistic values.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Iโ€™m a practising Wicca to answer your question!
What tradition?

@LemonBanana All actions we undertake have harms, in one way or another. This would seem especially true in terms of a wiccan mindset which is purported to be in tune with nature.

Last edited:
LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Iโ€™m not quite sure, my teacher just teaches us to go by the โ€˜if it harm none, do what you willโ€™ sort of moral. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
@LemonBanana,
on my post #33 your comment included they wouldn't hurt the poor little doggie,
well, now that you is of Sineya that ought to read WE wouldn't hurt the poor little doggie.

About your wonderful admission you are a follower of the power of nature and the human belief in its glory, I am also that way inclined not that I'm a follower of the Wiccan rules. I do adhere to the craft, being a fourth generation witch my gift is that of a healer.

One of the posts on your 'Check in' thread says of the members of Black Thorn and who we relate to in the Angel series, we are the fun loving folk. There is also a tale about the members of Sineya being from the first slayer. I do see that a multitude that is us comes from the multitude of fun guys of the Circle. Not sure how a multitude of guys is of one slayer.

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Thanks for the information! still getting used to using โ€˜weโ€™ wow! Gift of a healer, that is amazing! I can cast basic spells such as โ€˜finding a parking placeโ€™ and others ๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks again ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ’•

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Thanks for all the info and stuff guys! I am still getting used to using โ€˜weโ€™ when referring to Sineya ๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks for making me feel at home! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ’• I am waiting to be showed to my dorm room, very excited ๐Ÿ˜‚

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
About the find a parking space spell, change it to be a protection spell for the car or where you live. Do you use good magic only or good and bad?
Top Bottom