• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Sineya and Black Thorn

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Black Thorn members room was taken from The House of Drogyn when the dorm houses changed, Black Thorn took the Tea Room (bar) as it hadf a wonderful 'fish tank' the length of the bar and it was so deep the invited members of Sineya could stand upright and still be covered by the water (when I said the invited I meant the captives). Any type of liquor made in this world and other worlds was given to our members, the beer was obtained from the Sineya Brewery through one of our many Charity Organizations. Goods were given to the charity then sold around the world, who else paid for our members to get free booze.

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
Peasants. We would’ve let you feast on the souls of the innocent! 😋
ED68B4DC-DC56-4E2B-9954-58AEB5C03E69.jpeg
Scoffs behind our shiny (social distance approved) golden masks

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Hahaha 😂 souls of the innocent you say... mmmm delicious 😂
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
The only ones who get the souls are the leaders since in a group like Black Thorn RHIP .

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Black Thorn members room was taken from The House of Drogyn when the dorm houses changed, Black Thorn took the Tea Room (bar) as it hadf a wonderful 'fish tank' the length of the bar and it was so deep the invited members of Sineya could stand upright and still be covered by the water (when I said the invited I meant the captives). Any type of liquor made in this world and other worlds was given to our members, the beer was obtained from the Sineya Brewery through one of our many Charity Organizations. Goods were given to the charity then sold around the world, who else paid for our members to get free booze.
Notice how they said Charity when they getting them & then they sell them off to make money for them selves :rolleyes:
And no member of Sineya would ever visit Black Thorn with what they would do .

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
It is amazing what we can read when delving between the lines, so thank you for continually writing to us ChaseRules.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I was and is wondering what ChaseRules meant by saying, 'Notice how they said Charity, to which I assume she meant our Charity Organisations. Then they sell them to which I presume she meant the goods given to them. To make money for themselves which I took to me us, could I have referred to the Sineya Brewery that donated thousands of bottles of beers to our Charities and more to the point still does. Do the members of Black Thorn respect the members of Sin eya, yes we often raise a glass to them, we sure are quirky ain't we?

So thanks ChaseRules for supporting The House of Black Thorn and its members.

ChaseRules

Sineya
And people wonder why I drink so muck . It certinally not my job as taste tester at the Sineya Brewery .
No it figuring out how people like Black Thorn when they say they run Charities but nobody knows that the only people that get the goods
are the people who are already members of Black Thorn.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Of course, the favourite food at the Black Thorn residence is the club sandwich, in this case, the Mickey Mouse Club:

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
😅😩😖🤣
Taake
Taake
His whiskers gets stuck in your teeth though, very annoying
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
So puck him first like you do a bird :)
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
The word puck should contain an L as the second letter, to the naughty amongst us the letter P should not be replaced with an F.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I was wondering that if The House of Black Thorn has as its mascot the Cat. That The House of Sineya has the Dog as its mascot, does that mean that those without a house have the rodent as its mascot?

ChaseRules

Sineya
I was wondering that if The House of Black Thorn has as its mascot the Cat. That The House of Sineya has the Dog as its mascot, does that mean that those without a house have the rodent as its mascot?
That sounds fair. Just as long as the mouse isn't TM@

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
sorry, no idea what TM@ is.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Trademark is ™ and copyright is © and to make these characters, turn on NUM LOCK and press the ALT key and keep it pressed while you enter 0153 on the numeric keypad for ™ and enter 0169 for ©.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
And still no mention of the rodents/ mouse's TM@. Those poor members who don't want a dorm.
What happens when it rains?

LemonBanana

Scooby
Sineya
Haha glad you guys are still posting on here, what you write always makes me giggle 🤭 😂 🤣

ChaseRules

Sineya
Well she is from my house so I glad that I did .

Now making a Black Thorn laugh is scary indeed.

Top Bottom