• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Some sketches

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
That was really nice. For a few seconds I thought I was looking at a picture before I remembered you said it was a painting :D

Foxy
Foxy
Thank you!

Priceless

Scooby
It's lovely, you are so talented. Buffy looks sad, is that what you were going for? Is it based on a picture or scene?

Foxy

I am cookie dough!
Sineya
It's lovely, you are so talented. Buffy looks sad, is that what you were going for? Is it based on a picture or scene?
Thank you :) Yes, this scene was based on the Gift right before she jumps to save the world. I wanted some happiness as in acceptance yet a sad look in her eyes. Thanks again <3

P
Priceless
You captured it really well
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Well you did very well. I can see how while she not really said she dertemened as well.

Foxy

I am cookie dough!
Sineya
Hi all, got some more drawings!

This is an oldie, but I still really like it!

@smgismyqueenjpg This one is for you:

It was not my favourite ever, so I made another for you. Buffy in the episode Helpless:

If you have a request for me, be sure to ask me in this thread: Art Requests

Art Requests

Puppet
Puppet
Really love the colors in the first one, with Willow, nice job!
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
I like the Willow & the second Buffy pic. L like the first but I can't see her face so not as much.

BuffMarsters

Townie
Beautiful work. I love seeing Buffy Fanart. There isn’t nearly enough of it to satisfy my cravings.

Foxy

I am cookie dough!
Sineya

Cross posting so I keep my art collected in one thread. This was my first attempt in photoshop. It's not the best thing ever, but I am really happy with how my style is developing.
I kind of want to do a portrait of Willow. It has been 6 years since my last one! So I might get started on that :)

Puppet
Puppet
It's awesome, I love it! Great job, can't wait to hear what Nick thought :)
Top Bottom