Spring Clean 😁

It is spring again, so time to do the cobwebs. I am going to do less cleaning this year. It takes so much out of me to keep it at that level of clean and honestly, is NOT worth it. I will just do a big clean before visitors come but besides that, I am not going to keep hurting my body just to look tidy. I am not tidy and I know it. Tidiness is a living a lie.
 
wolfheart
wolfheart
Be yourself
It is spring again, so time to do the cobwebs. I am going to do less cleaning this year. It takes so much out of me to keep it at that level of clean and honestly, is NOT worth it. I will just do a big clean before visitors come but besides that, I am not going to keep hurting my body just to look tidy. I am not tidy and I know it. Tidiness is a living a lie.
tidy is a lie. Yeah, well, it's one I haven't figured out how to tell...
 
Cobwebs and vacuuming is all done. All caught up on washing and dishes. Its the sort of days for airing the house out so hopefully that draws some dust away before harvest starts and fills it all up again.
 
Back
Top Bottom