• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Taake's Art again... and again and again and again...

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Hun you rock as always.... Absolutely love the first and last.. beautiful work :D

Taake
Taake
Thank you <3

Antho

Scooby
@Taake I would like to change my avatar and banner and want something with Angel/Connor or something related more to Angel the series ? Do you think you can help me ? Or maybe I should check out this thread, I will maybe find my hapiness

Last edited:

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
@Taake I would like to change my avatar and banner and want something with Angel/Connor or something related more to Angel the series ? Do you think you can help me ? Or maybe I should check out this thread, I will maybe find my hapiness
Sure, I can make you something if you don't find something you like. :)

Antho

Scooby
Sure, I can make you something if you don't find something you like. :)
There are a lot of beautiful things on this thread, I adore your work as you can see by the number of times I have liked your messages :D. But I want something new, something I haven't seen yet. Maybe this challenge will stimulate your imagination lol. I have one recommendation : Angel the series, no characters coming from Buffy (except Cordelia faith and Wesley of course)

Taake
Taake
I'll see what I can do.

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
There are a lot of beautiful things on this thread, I adore your work as you can see by the number of times I have liked your messages :D. But I want something new, something I haven't seen yet. Maybe this challenge will stimulate your imagination lol. I have one recommendation : Angel the series, no characters coming from Buffy (except Cordelia faith and Wesley of course)
I really struggled with inspiration this week, sometimes it takes a while for something to really hit me... so I'm just gonna put these up, and maybe when I have inspiration will strike and I'll add something more later. Anyway, until then, hope there is something here you'll like :)

RachM
RachM
Love these, they're so gorgeous!

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
OMG Loving them (as always I have to confess)... may favs are the 1st and last... love doing the double look :)

Taake
Taake
Thank you <3

spikenbuffy

"Preparation, preparation, preparation"
Hi, I don't know how to make art and I'm not good at it and I absolutely love your banner of Glory, can I use it in my signature please?

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
@Willow Tara
Love your art! Can I use one of the Tillow banners? (Or maybe, because they all look really awesome and I can´t choose... Can I use one and then change it to the next, and then the next etc?) LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH!!! Great art!

Thank you, and sure! Use them as you like. Just don’t use the one @spikenbuffy is currently using :)

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
Ok thanks😊❤... Am I allowed to use that Tillow banner when @spikenbuffy stopped using it?
Top Bottom