• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Taake's Art again... and again and again and again...

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Your siggy is my favourite one of the last batch... Loving them as per usual <3

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Can't decide if I want a Jenny banner set or a Harmony one, feel like making some up for me?

Taake
Taake
Sure! Can make one of each.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I don't know if you're familiar with the show or not - even if you aren't you could still make a go of it, but that's your choice - but I'd love a Person of Interest set with a Reese banner and a Root (Amy Acker) icon. Let me know if you're up for it :)

Taake
Taake
I could give it a try :) But no, I haven't seen the show so if you want a quote you'll have to tell me

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
I feel like I need to steal.... I mean respectfully borrow.... a Glory banner.....

Taake
Taake
Whatever Glorificus wants, Glorificus shall receive :P

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
No quotes necessary, just a banner to make Reese look like the badass he is - the pictures should help with that - and an icon with Amy Acker from her time on the show. I'm sure I'll love whatever you come up with :)

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
No quotes necessary, just a banner to make Reese look like the badass he is - the pictures should help with that - and an icon with Amy Acker from her time on the show. I'm sure I'll love whatever you come up with :)
What with all the stuff @Taake done on here I sure you get a great banner :cool:

LemonBanana

Scooby
Sineya
Wow! They are BEAUTIFUL!!! I really love your art! The Bangel ones and the Spike banner was proper AMAZING but they were all really pretty! Please do more!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😊💕

Taake
Taake
Thank you!

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Wow! They are BEAUTIFUL!!! I really love your art! The Bangel ones and the Spike banner was proper AMAZING but they were all really pretty! Please do more!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😊💕
You going to do any Drusilla ones ?

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Hmm 🤔 well, I need to learn how to make them first but Im going to try and get gimp or something and then I think making a Dru one is a good idea! I’ll let ya know if I do 😊 💕

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Hey @Taake, been awhile since you posted, so you may not be arting atm, but I'll make a request just in case. Halloween's done and I need something new. I'd love something from Angel and something with a quote on it, everything else is up to you, from character, to episode, to the color-scheme. Would also love a matching icon.

Taake
Taake
I saw this now, lol, just four months later
Top Bottom