• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The Road Not Taken - OOC thread

Meliza

Scooby
I would be up for playing a post-chosen Dawn. This character is a transitory young adulthood phase growing into her authority and confidence, as while as her emerging powers.
Open to suggestions,.

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Well it's @Willow Tara 's show... but that sounds great!

Hopefully we can get a story thread going soon.
I hope it's not "my show" it's meant to be ours. (And yes it sounds great) And thanks to you, I think everyone can find a character he/she wants to play. Thanks so much again. So we have a Dawn @Meliza , Giles @CharlieGunn1 and either a Willow or a Tara or a Fred @Willow Tara If anyone wants to be Willow, Tara or Fred take the character I'll take the one that's left.

CharlieGunn1
CharlieGunn1
I just meant it was your idea for a new RP... I don't want to sound like I'm in charge or anything.

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Okay no one seems to want to be Willow/Fred/Tara so I´d say I am going to be a season 4 Willow. Getting better with the magics (NO addiction). Oz just left her and she gradually finds out that she is gay. (I hope gradually is the right word. What I mean is that she finds it out slowly and it´s not like BAM and she knows it.) And she´s still good with computers okay? But... I´m not so good with compuers so I´m also not so good with techno-babble. And as I have said before I don´t know anything about RPs because I have never played one before so please be patient. :) (Also with my english;))

CharlieGunn1

Ready for battle...
Your English is actually pretty good, for someone who is a non-native speaker. I understand you better then most actually :)

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Its impressive how many of the non-native English speakers here express themselves better than some of the native English speakers. 😎
Willow Tara
Willow Tara
Thank you! That means so much to me.

CharlieGunn1

Ready for battle...
When you're ready to get started, my suggestion would be to send a Private message to everyone that expressed interest. Then create a new Thread with the Name of the RP and make an initial post. But... no rush, patience is, as with most things, a virtue.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I just read this & I love to play Tara here . I also like the fact that Willow Tara wants to play a S4 Willow.
I like to play a S6 Tara . She just broken up with Willow because of her addiction & seeing Willow before it all
happened is like a dream come true & she (me ) will do her best to keep Willow from slipping this time .

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
Oh that's AWESOME!!! I loooove that idea! Thanks 😊 ❤

ChaseRules

Sineya
So you want Tara to bump into Willow at Giles or on her way to Giles house since I can do either .
Just let me know here .

ChaseRules

Sineya
Ok . I do a post in which Tara bumps into Willow while she heading to Giles place if you want .
Just making sure I not pushing you into anything .

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
okay 😄
Top Bottom