• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Tillow AU Season 4

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
"Classes ?" Tara said back . "I going for a Art degree & a minor in teaching if that what you mean " she said proud she didn't stutter .
Why do you ?" She said puzzled over why they wanted to be her friend right after she had fallen inn front of them . "Is this pity ?" she asked
thinking that even if it was that it would be better then what she had put up with back home. '

Name the Stars

You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling.
Black Thorn
"Classes ?" Tara said back . "I going for a Art degree & a minor in teaching if that what you mean " she said proud she didn't stutter .
Why do you ?" She said puzzled over why they wanted to be her friend right after she had fallen inn front of them . "Is this pity ?" she asked
thinking that even if it was that it would be better then what she had put up with back home. '
"No, no of course not!" Buffy responded, shocked that Tara would have such low self-esteem as to believe that she couldn't make friends. "I'm not really the pity type.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara gave Buffy a small crooked smile looking basefull " Sorry " she said in a soft voice . "And you ?" she said looking at Willow wanting for some reason to have Willow be the same way as Buffy had just been .

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara couldnt help herself . She gave them both a big smile her whole face lighting up . "I really nobody but if you feel like wanting to be friends then how can i say no" she said hugging her clothes to her body . What .......you room number ?" she said saying the first hing that came to her mind .

Name the Stars

You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling.
Black Thorn
Tara couldnt help herself . She gave them both a big smile her whole face lighting up . "I really nobody but if you feel like wanting to be friends then how can i say no" she said hugging her clothes to her body . What .......you room number ?" she said saying the first hing that came to her mind .
" I think it's like 200 something? Honestly, we are kind of confused about where we are supposed to go. What about you?"

Top Bottom