Trampish Art...

I think you just made me love you even more 😉

Excellent work 🙂
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Haha! It's my plan to reel you in so I can ravage you! haha! Thanks sweetie!
Re:

FreezeFrame.jpg
 
G
goldenboy
Very cool :) Kind of Andy Warhol...
The Chosen
The Chosen
I like!
That is all kinds of awesome!, the joker type pics are freakin me out, lol. I love it! 😀
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Gracias homie. That was a fluke thing. The piece was actually inspired by Andy Warhol. ;) MWAH!
Ooh, I like it. It's creepy, but beautiful. 🙂

By the way, is that Anna Paquin in your avartar and sig. I luv her.
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Much thankies sweetie, and HI! And yes, I love True Blood...Anna kicks arse!
I love that, it looks so cool! 😀
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Aww, thanks beb! I uploaded my new art program last night and went a little crazy. ;)
Re:

It shows quite a bit smaller than it's original size. Photobucket will only upload images at 1223 X 372 pixels. The original size of this piece is 2050 X 750. There are some details you cannot see in the smaller version. But oh well, here it is.


(Click on the thumbnail)



 
I love your new stuff 🙂 Spesh the Dru piece - that's enough to give me nightmares!

[then again I get scared of sharks in the swimming pool so who am I to tell, really?]

x
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Haha! My art tends to run toward the scary and or messed side! Thanks honey. ;)
Back
Top Bottom