Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
4. See 1 through 3.
Come on, register already!
1.Spain, Portugal, Greece, Azores Islands.
2. Dubai, and Abu Dhabi, UAE.
3. The Northen Lights, and the Ice Hotel at Chena Hot Spings, in Fairbanks, AK
4. The Kentucky Derby, the Kentucky Horse Park, and all of the stud farms, Louisville, Versailles, and Lexington, KY.
5. Calgary, High River, Lake Louise, Jasper, Banff,Alberta, Canada.
6. The Pyramids, Alexandria, Valley of the Kings, and Cairo, Egypt.
7. Royal Ascot at Ascot Racecourse, Ascot, England.
8. Neuschwanstein Castle, Hohenschwangau Castle, Nymphenburg Palace, and Nuremberg Castle, Bavaria, Germany.
9. Copacabana, and Ipanema Beach, Christ the Redeemer statue, and Sugarloaf Mountain, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
10. Bali, Bora Bora, and Jakarta, Indonesia.
@RachM Def agree with Ashton in The Butterfly Effect (he's amazing!) and Brendan Fraser in Now & Then, but you really don't consider Kirsten Dunst to be a good actor? I've always thought she could effortlessly slip into any role given to her.
No, never been a big fan of hers, she's mostly passable in a few roles (Bring It On, Little Women) but in others I just find her unlikable and wooden. She kinda reminds me of K. Stewart in that regard, plus I prefer both of them as child actors, too
@RachMNo, never been a big fan of hers, she's mostly passable in a few roles (Bring It On, Little Women) but in others I just find her unlikable and wooden. She kinda reminds me of K. Stewart in that regard, plus I prefer both of them as child actors, too