• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

2011 Buffy-Boards Crossover FanFic Competition

msfantastico87

Joann the Goblin Slayer
Like said above, congrats to you ladies, and thanks to everyone that has participated.

To answer your question Xaphania, yes, it is still a Whedonverse crossover competition :p

msfantastico87

Joann the Goblin Slayer
Round 3 came and went, a little slower than the previous round since we had to alter the rules a bit. Instead of writing about Jesse, we let the contestants write about any two dead character, crossed over, into the after life. So this took a bit of time.

This was a very very very close one you guys. You have no idea how hard it was for us to decide the members that were going to move on to the next round, but here you have it:

Taake
xfivebyfive

With that being said, here are the rules for the final round:

Round 4 Rules
  • The final 2 contestants will write about any cliché thy'd like.
  • Writers have compolete freedom. It can be comedy, drama, sci-fi.
  • Fics must be between 800-1500 words.
  • No dirty-ness :p
  • Fics must be emailed to me by March 15
Also, we would like to let you know that there is a slight added on bonus to whoever wins the competition. I'll let you guys know when the time is right ;) Also, as before, any questions about this round, don't hesitate to ask any of us :)

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
Oh my! I was ready to go in here and say thanks for letting me go on for three rounds and good luck to the remaining contestants so I feel completely floored and very flattered :)

Thanks guys and congrats to xfivebyfive!

(I should probably put my entires up in the Watcher diaries come to think of it)

M
msfantastico87
Yes TK, you should definitely put your up for everyone to read :)
X
xfivebyfive
Congrats Taake :D

msfantastico87

Joann the Goblin Slayer
Alright folks. The time has come. It has been a long journey for both writers and the reader. The battle of battles. There was sweat. There was blood. But only one could defeat the...

Oh what am I saying :p

-In the green corner, representing house Drogyn, we have xfivebyfive

-In the red corner, representing VH, we have Taake

One wrote about the Dollhouse recruiting Faith, while the other wrote about Drusilla meeting River Tam.

The winner of this competition, not only gets 100 points for their house, but ALSO gets to write a piece for the Buffy-Boards newsletter :)

So am I done torturing you yet? Do you want to know who won? Gee idk. Maybe I should come back and post it tomorrow :p

The winner, of the 2011 Buffy Boards Fan fic Crossover competition, and receiving 100 points is...

drum-roll please...

Congratulations! and thanks to everyone who participated and made this a pleasurable experience for us all :) :thumbsup:

X
xfivebyfive
oh and I loooove the banner!! :D:D

xfivebyfive

Because its Fate.
Black Thorn
OMG O_O OMG!! I can't believe I won...wow sort of don't know what to say.

But thank you guys for running this competition!! I had so much fun!! And I'm really glad you guys put in all the work to run this for us :D:D

And I still can't believe I won O_O omg! Thank you!

HisMrs
HisMrs
CONGRATS honey! :D
Taake
Taake
congrats dear!
Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
Congrats hun! :)

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
Congratulations Katie! Well deserved (I can't wait to read your story :)) and thanks to the judges for letting me go on for as long as I did!

Top Bottom