• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

20th Anniversary of Angel: 31 Days of Angel

BattleofDuty

Townie
Day 8: Favorite score?

The one for Apocalypse-Now(ish). I think that is the only one I remember distinctively...

Taake

Maybe it was taquitos. Maybe he lived for taquitos
Staff member
Black Thorn
Day 8: Favourite score?
Once upon a time I owned the Angel score soundtrack, to my faint recall I had a love for the Through the looking glass score
Had to look it up
Still really love it!

Grace
Grace
I'm going to +1 this one!

spikenbuffy

"Buffy's like nobody else in the world"
Day 8: Favourite score ?

The one in Peace Out, Connor is in the church talking to Cordy. I 've always loved this score and wish it would be released someday. I think it's also the same score in Underneath in the first scene of Angel & Spike, Angel at that moment talk about Fred in a sad way, how she shouldn't have stay in LA. :(

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
I'm gonna have to go with the only one I've ever owned as a track.

spikenbuffy
spikenbuffy
I think the score has to be about ATS not BTVS

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
You're right, of course, I totally spaced on the Angel part, not BtVS :D

Sorry guys!

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
Day 7 : Biggest surprise of the series ?

Not to be all beating-dead-horse but... honestly Cangel. Didn't see that coming... AT ALL. I wish I could have video captured my face watching that for the first time in my dorm room. It was a mix of shock and horror. But second to that was Fred's death. I thought there was no way Joss would do that. I should have known better!

Spanky
Spanky
It's true! I wouldn't know one score from the other. For some reason I just don't hear them at all.

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
Day 7 : Biggest surprise of the series ?

Not to be all beating-dead-horse but... honestly Cangel. Didn't see that coming... AT ALL.
It started back on Buffy. Cordy always had a thing for him and he seemed genuinely interested in her. Combine that with the fact that work couples happen frequently, of course you could see it coming. But that's off topic.

I wouldn't know one from the other.

Last edited:
Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
ok buddy... whatever you say.
FaithLehane16
FaithLehane16
He was NEVER interested in her.
W

WillowFromBuffy

That thing that plays several times during "City of" ... with the heavy bass and the scratching. It plays just before Angel meets Doyle. I think it could have been a good idea to stick with an aesthetic that would set it apart from Buffy, but they didn't really follow up on that.

Taake

Maybe it was taquitos. Maybe he lived for taquitos
Staff member
Black Thorn
Day 9: Favourite minor character

Mr Trick

Scooby
Day 9: Favourite minor character

My favourite supporting characters are Lilah and Holtz, but for a good minor character I'd go Sahjhan:p

Carrie Hopewell

Little girl lost in the woods
Sineya
Day 8: Favorite score?
I'm barely even aware that Ats has a score tbh. I know they utilized the same piece of music over and over again in season 1 (the one that plays when Angel fights the Moira demon in the sewers) but other than that... *shrugs*.

I do love the theme song, like @RachM said! Oh, and I vaguely remember the score in the AYNOHYEB episode... I think it was nice?

Day 9: Favorite minor character?
Faith! She's amazing on AtS! She's only in a few episodes, but the impact she has on the show and on the characters... and the impact the characters have on her... it's huge. I think Angel is the show Faith was meant to be in. She fits so well.

And if Faith isn't enough of a minor character, Anne Steele is! And she's awesome!

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
I considered going with Anne, but she could have done with a bit more of a part in the stories IMO, like her though.
Top Bottom