Am I becoming an Angel girl?

SavvyScoobie

PrincessCordy
Joined
Feb 22, 2026
Messages
274
Was showing my friend Buffy for the first time (I think she likes it), and she was really digging Angel. She thought he was attractive and honestly…she might’ve been converting me!

Im planning to rewatch the show with her.

Stay tuned on my (possible) Bangel journey!
 
Well hopefully you walk away from your rewatch with a newfound appreciation for Angel. He is my favorite male character in the Buffyverse. I feel like he is often misunderstood, and at times, unfairly hated on by fans.
 
Angel is an interesting character, but personally I don't think he comes into himself until the spinoff. Buffy (ironically given their respective heights) kind of overshadowed him and made him a sidekick. Much better as the big fish in his own pond.
 
She thought he was attractive and honestly…she might’ve been converting me!
This was certainly the initial appeal for me. I love Angels body type. Tall, dark handsome. The looks are the hook and then I fall in love with the character. Happened with Ward on Agents of Shield too.

Annoyingly, I always end up with skinny Spike types, so Angel is the unattainable. Which makes him even more attractive.
 
Back
Top Bottom