Are You A Bangel Shipper Or Spuffy Shipper???

Are You A B/A Shipper Or B/S Shipper???

  • Bangel (B/A)

    Votes: 29 59.2%
  • Spuffy (B/S)

    Votes: 20 40.8%

  • Total voters
    49
I used to be a Bangel shipper but now I just think they should ALL move on!! Relationships DIE, accept it!!
 
M
Mia Twist
I agree. Seriously. A lot of people seem to think the basis of the show was who Buffy got it on with. Very annoying.
Take Fred and Gunn, one minute they were happy now look where they are!!!
 
How many are there????????

I am a Spuffy shipper but i used to be a Bangle one in S1.... i think Angel belongs with Cordy now.......
 
I believe we already have a thread like this in another fourm, I'll check and if that's the case I'll merge it with that one. 😉

Edit to say: Ok, yup we do so merged it with the already existing thread in the Cast & Characters forum.
 
Gotta be.................................

Spike and Buffy! (duh) 🙂

I hope we win the match-up! We are so far.
 
Back
Top Bottom